Wow, 4000 posts :o

Which was the first game that caused an enormous impact musically ? What theme was it ?

Just what is the perk of being “The Bad Mother Fucker”? o.O

That’s kind of an interesting question for me to answer, and my answer’s gonna sound nuts. For some odd reason I’ve always felt like I had a real purpose in life, and that I was going to do something big. Whether it was gonna be good or bad - it was gonna be huge and I was gonna do it. I kind of think that’s got something to do with my book. The things I search for in life are pretty basic. I search for compassionate companionship, whether it’s love or genuine friendship.

This is gonna sound stupid, but when I was about 8 years old I left the back door unlocked and someone came in and stole my super nintendo and all my games (included was Chrono Trigger, my favorite game of all time). The end result was that I learned that I should take better care of the things that are important to me. Even though it was just a super nintendo, I learned that it was important enough for me to get pissed off at losing it, and as a result I should have taken care not to lose it at all.

Enigmatic like, what, puzzling? Strange? Well, in that case, it would be a friend of mine named Rico, is a homeless drug dealer. Rico was always rolling with cash, yet a) he was homeless, b) he always bought really nice and expensive clothes and shoes but never wore them, c) instead, he wore the same nasty, faded yellow janiotorial jumpsuit with a gray shirt underneath it all day and d) while he usually had a place to stay at someones house or something, he never showered. And if he did, I never noticed, because he always smelled horrible. So I guess he’s rather enigmatic because he had so much money, but never really used it for anything he needed. He wasn’t even a junkie or anything.

This is my thread and I’m not gonna let you ruin it. You aren’t so much a jerk as you are an immature little kid who doesn’t know his ass from his elbow. You ride on the things people, probably your parents, have told you and have yet to experience any sort of a real world life. The things you say don’t offend anybody, and the simple fact is that most of the time you’re wrong anyway, so it’s not like you’re spouting truths and no ones listening. We’re all listening, and we’re all laughing becuase 90% of the time you’re just wrong. If you took the time to look into what you’re talking about instead of just spouting off at the mouth more people would like you and listen to what you say. Trust me, this comes from experience.

Some people may remember what I’ve said about my relationship with my father, and while it was maybe 85% a battle, when we sat around the super nintendo, the only fights we had were on the screen. When I was in third grade I forged the signature on one of my report cards because I didn’t want my parents to know how horrible I was doing in math. My teacher busted me (I actually spelled my moms name wrong) and called my parents. It was December, and my dad had just bought this new game he read about in Nintendo Power called Chrono Trigger, and thought it sounded kind of fun. So one day, while I was grounded until the New Year, we traded in a bunch of our old games and got Chrono Trigger and that god awful Lagoon game. I was grounded from television, telephone, music and video games, but since we had just bought these, my dad thought it was ok if I watched for one night. He put in Chrono Trigger and we watched the opening sequence (with the clock and all the shots from the game) and til this day that song sends chills down my spine of excitement and joy.

The perk should be obvious. I can have a bite of your tasty Big Kahuna burger and a nice long sip of your tasty beverage to wash down that tasty burger.

Man, Pulp Fiction is such a cool movie.

When are you going to pick up Shadow Hearts? >_>;;;

Have you heard the new Common (Sense) album, Be?

It kicks ass. It was produced by Kanye.

I hate Kanye West, but I respect Common for being a true hip hop artist and not selling out and turning into what Def Jam probably wanted him to be. No, I haven’t heard the album, but I have heard the singles and they are definitly very true to Common’s style, which is a great thing.

As far as Shadow Hearts is concerned, I’ll try and pick it up tomorrow, as I get paid today, that is if I make enough money. I’ve already squared away enough for a present for my girlfriend and a little something for me.

Common has been around forever too. Its refreshing that he hasn’t sold out.

But lets get serious here for a second. I have a very important question for you.

If you had your pick, would you choose a Garcia-Vega green tube or a rollee (blunt wrap)? I had an arguement about this last night with a buddy.

A what? Garcia Vega isn’t something I’m familiar with. Personally, I’m a big fan of, as far as wraps go, Kingpin’s. I don’t remember what brand they are, but there’s another brand they sell at the local smoke shop that has a bunch of flavors like Cookie Dough, Double Chocolate Chip and Cotton Candy. There’s also the ever popular wet mango and cherry vanilla.

As far as cigars go, green dutchies are easy to roll and taste alright, swishers are alright too (don’t like them too much), but I generally stick to wraps.

Garcia-Vega is a brand of cigar and the ones in green tubes are particularly nice. Much better than Dutchies.

Basically my question was wraps or cigars, and you said wraps.

Personally, I like using cigars. I like the taste better. I don’t like any funky flavors. All the flavor I want is the tobacco leaf and the sweet leaf.

I learned to roll blunts using cigars so I favor those. I feel like when you use wraps, you have to roll it like a joint. They don’t come out the same.

What do you prefer, a beer or any cola?

Any cola. I like cold beers on hot days or a nice beer when I’m on something else and just trying to get “there”.

But other than these two scenarios, I drink a lot of water and soda.

I fucking love you.

As you should.

How are you in real life? Are you a shy nerd, or an outspoken cool-kid? Or a mix of the two?

Sorc, you’re a cool guy, glad you’ve stuck around for so long.

Well thanks merl.

As far as to who I am in real life, I like to think I’m pretty much the same kind of person here that I am there. I’m not a shy nerd type, but all my friends think I’m a genius. I’m pretty outspoken, when I talk people tend to listen because if I quiet everybody down to talk then I usually have something important to say. I’m a relativly cool guy (I guess) because I don’t stress the small shit, and generally try to keep a cool head in general. As a result, I’m relativly liked by all.

What’s the missing word word? Magical _____ Firebreath?

When does someone cross the line from reacting to a situation and dramatising it?

Bearded.

What kind of question is that? What’s the situtation, and by dramatising it do you mean being a drama queen or actually faking it?

You’re wrong! It’s “penis.” :stuck_out_tongue:I did NOT write this phrase.