Wow, 4000 posts :o

Wow, there’s more tokers here than I thought. I also learned to roll blunts with cigars. I also feel that way about wraps. But all of my friends use the wraps, and they look at me funny when I split a cigar open. Sorry, just wanted to touch up on blunts. Rolling blunts is about the only thing I’m really good at.

Ok, now for my question(s) for Sorc.

What is(or was if you don’t toke anymore) your rolling paper of choice?

If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Ah! Thank you BD!

I have friends like that. “Why would you ever use a cigar when you can use a wrap?” Maybe I don’t want it to taste like cognac, ok? Or berry or wet mango or whatever crap chemically flavor it is.

I think it has something to do with your background. The suburban kids tend to like the wraps more while the city kids like the cigars. Thats what I’ve noticed, at least.

EDIT: I read a news article a couple weeks ago and the #1 pot smoking city is Boston. Denver comes in at #2. Funny, huh?

Except that I’m not a suburban kid. I live in Atlanta, and no more than a 5 minute drive from the center of the city. Wraps are easier to roll, take less time, less likely to break, and taste better.

Anyway, I prefer JOB 1.5s, but I don’t really roll joints, so usually a roar paper or these really cool chocolate papers that you can buy at the local smoke shops.