Wow, 4000 posts :o

Really? I honestly don’t even remember such a board. You say that Geo, Dais, Onion Kid and I were all posting on it? Was it another RPG site or what?

Dude, that is seriously awesome. If I can ever be of any assistance on any matter pertaining to this work, don’t hesitate to ask.

Fair enough. I feel I should ask some real questions now.

Who is your Avatar?

What is your favorite console?

If you had to choose between being an author or being a teacher, what would you pick?

I updated what the book is about, and after you read that, I’m not so sure you’d want to help. My high school expereinces were significantly different from that of others.

The board I refered too was on the “Ultimate Final Fantasy Website”. It was just some miva-type board with 5 to 10 users some 6 or 7 years ago. It was eventually overrun with hackers and we all stopped going when someone changed the background to some guy sitting on a boat naked with a clearly digitally enhanced penis in his hand.

On the contrary. If anything, my support has increased.

My avatar is an Atlanta based rapper named T.I., who has released two multi-platinum albums called “Trap Muzik” and “Urban Legendz”. My favorite console is the Super Nintendo.

Having to choose between being an author or being a teacher, I would probably choose being a teacher. Because as much work as I’ve put into my book, and as much as I want it have it finished and released, I would much rather contribute to children not having the same kind of expereinces I did.

SK: Ha, alright, thanks man, I’ll try and put something together for you to read and lemme know what you think. Do you remember the board I’m talking about though?

Thats cool man. That shows me that you care about others more than yourself. From my experience, authors are very selfish ego-driven people.

Oh, I know who TI is. I just didn’t recognize the picture. So you are a rap fan? Hard not to be when you grow up in Atlanta. I’m a rap fan myself. I think we’re the minority on this board. I’m actually listening to a Timbaland & Magoo CD right now.

EDIT: Your book sounds really good, by the way.

Yeah, we are pretty much in the minority. I’ve turned on a few people here to rap, but not a whole lot of us are really avid fans.

Rap music and RPGs don’t exactly go hand in hand.

Living around Boston, it is a good thing that I like rap. You can’t avoid it.

I have a very very broad musical taste, actually.

I know not all southerns have an accent, and it’s not to say those that sound such are hicks. I knew only maybe a handful of people that sounded really southernish when i lived in Virginia Beach. Just wondering since you live more south of where I used to if you might have one. You probably know more then a few people with a southern accent as i had thought previously, you’d be more exposed to it.

Your book sounds like it’d be a good read. Lemurs are cute :3

Good luck with your book! I have a great deal of respect for anybody that can write (not that my respect means much or anything, but there you go), and this sounds like a good topic.

As for a question, what is it about rap that makes you like it?

Well, as someone who also has a very broad taste in music, I like a lot of different music for different reasons, but primarily I like music that just sounds good. I like rap because there’s so much to it - it can be meaningful, deep and intense, or it can be goofy, stupid and fun. I like how the music sounds, the flow of the lyrics with the bump of the beat, and how in some songs (by certain artists) hold meaning within the goofy stupid and fun, and how the deep intense stuff can still be goofy and fun.

As for people telling me that they like my book or that they’d read it and such - thanks, it’s really cool for people to tell me that. But I don’t forsee it coming out for a while, as it’s a difficult book to write. After having done drugs for so long, my memory is kind of shot, plus so many of the events I need to chronicle before the book is actually written are in a drug induced haze, the work is relativly slow going.

a question eh? hmmmm

Do you prefer live music or studio recorded music?

I don’t really have a preference. I find live music to sometimes be disappointing because they dont sound as good live as they do on the record. But I find live music to be better because the atmosphere is more enjoyable, and sometimes they really do sound better live than they do on record so…

I don’t really care all that much :open_mouth:

Yay, free question!

What do you like to do on your freetime,besides the obvious?

Well, I have a lot of free time, so I do all sorts of things. I like going to baseball games with my girlfriend, seeing movies, listening to music, driving, sipping on a beer, going to concerts… I dunno, general stuff. Nothing that nobody else really doesn’t do.

Sorc: We all must be the way we need to be, and we must not let the way others are bother us.

In the years I’ve been here, I’ve seen you grow from just another flamer into an inteligent, responsible young man. (While, sadly, others have not.) The fact you want to be a teacher to help others only increases my respect for you.

Kudos. :cool:

My respect for you has increased since I first met you… just so you know.

Compliments: I enjoy reading some of the replies you give to threads. Some are humorus while other’s are straight to the point. It’s hard finding that around the net. Also, it’s great to know you wanna become a teacher. I wish you the best of luck.

Congradulations.

Question: what is your purpose in life? What do you search for in life? This time in your life you’re old enough to do something about it.

Sorc, you know I think this anyway (I think), but it has been very cool to read your growth over the years. :smiley:

Your book sounds somewhat like something an acquaintance of mine did toward the end of his college years… he wrote a semi-autobiography/fiction piece about his high school and college experience and relationships with certain people along the way, and it was published before he graduated. I proofread a bit of it for him before it came out, and I found it to be a cool experience. Now he’s graduated, has a master’s degree, bought a ritzy house in the ritzy part of town, and works for SAS making piles of cash while running a web design/consulting firm on the side. Interesting story there. I wish you at least a fraction of the success. :smiley:

Here’s my question for you - what’s the biggest mistake you’ve made from which you actually learned something valuable, and what did you learn?

Who’s the most enigmatic person you’ve ever met?

What was so enigmatic about them?

Why am i a jerk? Why must i say things that offends people when they know its true? Why?
Answer my questions, or forever be cursed till the day you do!!! lol