Why did you choose your username?

Originally Posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Personally, I’m a bit like Squall. I just don’t like relying on others, when I can do it by myself.

Originally Posted by Darkness Beckons
I’m also like Squall in that I dislike relying on anyone, rarely speak and think about everything way too much. And most of the things I do say are unintentionally funny.

Originally Posted by Evangelion
id’ like to say that I am Squall but

Originally Posted by Kero Hazel
I don’t see what’s so unlikeable about Squall. I identify a lot with both him

Originally Posted by Merlin
am probably most like Laguna with a dash of Squall (FF8).

Originally Posted by Tenchimaru Draconis
Everybody here is like Squall due to their utter lack of likeable personalities.

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=20597&page=1&pp=30&highlight=squall

As a semi-professional financial planner/portfolio manager I noticed that RPGC holdings are overweight in Squall stock and its derivatives. So, to rebalance everything I decided to acquire some Seifer inc. class A, non-voting shares.

My original identity was destroyed by the deadly worm virus attack, RPGC suffered a couple of years ago.

Afterwards I needed a new name, and since I had currently seriously been into the show Angel (still am to a degree). I want something that was to do with angels, but more unique. So Heaven’s Soldier, the half-angel warriror was born.

My original name was because when I chose it, I was depressed at the time, and thought it sounded cool.

This one DOES sound cool, and is from the song Renegade Cavelcade by Ash. :slight_smile:

This took a lot of thinking, but I finally reached a conclusion: because I liked it.

Because I am so like a giant squid, it was simply appropriate.

Specifically, my long, gangly limbs, propensity for going for months without contact with any of my friends, and my exceedingly solitary sex-life ~_^.

And I liked <i>Clash of the Titans</i>.

It was THRUST upon me, quite VIOLENTLY, by powers BEYOND MY MERE MORTAL UNDERSTANDING.

It’s what people know me as.

It’s an anagram of my real name.

i chose this name because at the time i joined i seemed to absorb most of the shots fired in halo 2. i’m better now though

It’s just “Haitoku no Honoo” with the “no” dropped out. According to something I read somewhere, it’s Sol Badguy’s nickname. It’s apparently japanese for “Corrupted Flame”. Obivously, it’s my attempt to bring more recognition to Guilty Gear, not that it’s all that necessary on the Internet.

I came up with the name before I started the first version of this page: http://bignutter.nebagram.co.uk

BN
It’s better on line than being called WindyTWIT, that was made 10 months before the Big Nutter name as it is my Yahoo.co.uk E-mail address.

I had just been grounded from video games (specifically kh) because I was playing too much of them when I should have been watching my brother. Incidently, no one had told me I was baby sitting. Since the game was still on my mind when I came across this site I decided to see if the name was taken. I really haven’t made much of an effort to change it to something more original, besides I rather like it.

We all know EB right? - :cool: !

Ninten:cool: - soo sexy!

I thought Zero from MMX1 was pretty cool and not a chick. So, yeah.

Trying to find usernames that were good, I came up with James Bond’s 2nd Signature.

I am a big fan of Deus Ex, and I wanted a name that reflected that, and also reflect the fact I was a pure PC gamer at the time. (I joined in before I got my PS2). So, I just used JC Denton’s name, turned the JC into PC, and picked a suffix that seemed to fight for the last name.

Hence, PC Glenton

Heh, my username is corny. I love it.

I am crazy… it was one summer a few years back. It was hot… and I was bored. Then… bam… you have yourself a Chris-chris. :dancer:

'cause a friend once called me that. It stuck, at least on ze internet. What it means is a matter of speculation.

Kirokokori is something that I use almost everywhere. XD

I made it up when I was really into Cardcaptors, that’s where the Kiro part comes from, I just changed the spelling of Kero. Kokori was the username of an artist that I admired, plus, it’s from the Legend of Zelda. :stuck_out_tongue: