Why did you choose your username?

That’s “Kokiri”.

I am a huge sci-fi nerd.

named after “Ragnarok,” a cool-looking sword from final fantasy vii, my favorite game. its also the name of a spaceship in ff viii. im sure that most of you know that Ragnarok was the final battle according to norse legend, in which everything would be destroyed or something. forget the details, except that Odin gets eaten by Fenrir, who gets slain by someone else.
besides, it sounds cool.

I picked mine cause I’m a Commie.

i chose mine because its my favorite character in the anime/manga series shaman king.i chose to use his original name not the really mutilated crappy dub.

I chose the name of a monster in ff 10. The wierdest monster name ever. normally I would have just chosen bubba jello. as my user name.

I sometimes I ask that guestion to myself, and i have an answer for myself and you. I chose nightmaregun because I think Nightmare is a cool name, and a gun because they instill fear when at gun point or threatend with them, well somtimes, so to make them instill fear, you make it a nightmare gun. That way it automatically instills fear because everyone has nightmares that scare the shit outta them. So put them both together, and you get the ultimate fear weapon, kinda like The jackel from Hellsing…that thing would scare the shit outta me if it was pointed at me.

I chose my name because I was a Sephiroth fan at the time and I just grabbed a number out of thin air. Wish I had chosen DarkMassacre now since thats the name I go by on many forums.

I did not choose it. It chose me… lolol funny, right?

That basically sums it up for me.

Someone who used to be my sister’s friend called me Jing-Jing and I just thought it suited me.