What has everyone been watching this year?

4kids totally raped One Piece. They even cut out arcs. That’s terrible.

But atleast they aren’t as bad as Saban. They totally killed Tekkaman Blade, or should I say, TEKNOMAN.

“Victory Gundam is a pile of plotless shit. If you like random fight scenes with no discernable reason behind them, go for it.”

V Gundam is action packed, unlike most anime

And foster’s home for imaginary friends may look different, but it’s not creative at all

Lesse… I’ve mainly watched Bleach lately, but at the beginning of the year I believe I was still frothing at the mouth about GetBackers.

Then there was Fruits Basket, and a bit of Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo and Samurai Deeper Kyo (I think I see a pattern here).

But then I got stuck on manga instead, plowing through stuff like The Wallflower (highly recommended!), Saiyuki, Descendants of Darkness and Fake.
Purdy boys…

It’s okay for me to troll kairi and sonoko once because people bash my ass all the time

Wrong.

Seriously why isn’t this enough to ban him again?

Oh, and for Mabat - I finally finished Excel Saga. Totally.insane.

The difference here, and let us suppose for a fleeting moment that you have enough working brain cells to understand this, is that while you are an insufferable idiot, Kairi is not. See, we “bash your ass” because every single sentence I have ever seen you post in this board has been stupid, ignorant, uninformed and generally pointless. You merely say things “suck” or “rock” without backing it with anything but your very brief notions of what “rocks” or “sucks”, completely ignoring the opinions and arguments of absolutely everyone else. This is my last attempt at reasoning with you, I am not responding to absolutely anything else you post, is ANY of this getting trough to that solid limestone block you have for a brain?

The vote’s going in the staff forum, he’s almost there.

but as far as I know, I have never done or said anything to you. Besides calling you creepy because you were being creepy. Why did you single out me?

First of all, I think serpaphim has a point. Not that i’m gonna change my ways

And Kairi i’m just bothered by you for some reason. No pun intended

Thank you. You’re ban is now assured more so than what it already was.

I deserve an award for honesty

Let me back in someday

Why? You’re mean to me.

Hey, at least i didn’t promise to change my ways and not follow through

I’m the Kaiser

[insert gratuitous Basara-bashing here]

I knew there was more stuff I was forgetting. I finished Fruits Basket and DNAngel. I was almost ready to give up on DNAngel until about episode 10. Then they added a couple more characters, and they actually made the episode plots not identical. But I was pissed when they killed off the comic relief. Really, who freaking kills off the comic relief? Oh my goodness she had the most hilarious speech mannerisms. I could recognize that voice anywhere. Not quite as easily when she was being serious, but when she was being wierd, I could barely stop laughing.

I thought you were leaving.

Alright, so, guys, if I hack RPGC and replace every word with either ‘penis’ ‘cock’ or ‘shlong’ through admin controls, but I admit I did it and will not change my ways, can I totally only get a temp ban?