What anime's annoy you....

DBZ got annoyning after the Androids… I didn’t really care for the cell saga. Execpt for whenever Gohan kicked cell’s ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

But, another one, the whole digimon/pokemon disagreement… >_< Both show’s got annoyning after they just battled over and over with the same crapy sense of humor…

It did get annoyning when Salior Moon kept saying the same speech at the beginning of every battle… but at least something new came up with each series…

I watched FLCL dubbed and it was great, then I saw it on CN and their voices annoyed me. Alot.

DBZ after Freeza, Digimon after first season, Yu-Gi-O after fifth episode, Pokémon after opening credits, ALL of FLCL, CB (mainly the intro), Zoids kind of dragged on, Gundam [insert any letter or number], DB is too kiddish.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke7377
Yeah. Id rather have FUNi do it.
They dont butcher things as much as 4Kids.

You have to remember, everything 4Kids does goes on Saturday mornings when 3-12 year-olds are watching, while FUNi gets mostly afternoon slots when 8-12 year-olds are watching.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke7377
YuGiOh pisses me off.
I heard the first season was much better then the one 4Kids Dubbed (they are doing the second season)
The first season is more adult (Kaiba rapes women in it O_o)

I really wish I hadn’t been taking a sip of my soda when I read that.
*continues to wipe down monitor

… is your monitor okay?

Originally posted by Alyx
… is your monitor okay?

Yeah, it’s fine.:hahaha;

:yipee: I pressed the right button.
Root search is one horrible anime. It’s not just annoying it has no plot. It basically starts in the middle and ends right there. Tip: Don’t even waste your money renting this movie.
But I do like all the kiddie anime like pokemon, digimon, and Sailormoon. Stupid predictable plot, or a love story.

Hello are you new?
Make a welcome thread if you are

I cannot stand the dub of Yu-gi-oh.

The subbed version (unedited) is so much better.

Digimon season 2 was perhaps the most poorly dubbed anime season I’ve ever seen though.

And the X OVA. Dear god, that was bad.

Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Digimon, and YuGiOh. Those four should be burned. DBZ is just repetitive. Pokemon is all about these creatures who don’t know how to talk. I have NO clue what Digimon or YuGiOh’s about. So, yeah. That’s my list.

Well if you have no clue what they’re about you’re not really in the position to say that they need to be burned. They tend to grow on you after awhile…and come on Yu Gi Oh isn’t as bad as the forsaken Pokemon. I mean, 5 years ago, seemed like the cool thing and all, but they really need to let that series die.

No no no! I didn’t mean it like that. I meant that, I’ve tried watching YuGiOh and Digimon but hadn’t a clue what was going on. It was so confusing. @_@

Ah. Yeah Digimon did that to me too. I liked when the series first began, like years ago, but all the names confused the hell out of me and it just got boring…Yu Gi Oh, you don’t really need to know what’s going on, it’ll all focus around some major type of card battle with some manly dialogue inserted by either Joey or Yami, etc etc narrarting the whole battle as if we are stupid

Originally posted by Evangelion
Are they still using Team Rocket? Can you imagine hearing “To protect the world from devastation” 400 times?!

¡Para Proteger al mundo de la devastacioN!
¡Para unir a los pueblos dentro de nuestra nacion!
¡Para derrotar a las maldades de la verdad y el amor!
¡Para extender neustro reino hasta las estrellas!
¡El Equipo Rocket viajando a la velocidad de la luz!
¡Rindanse ahora…o preparense para luchar!
¡Meowth! ¡Asi es!

Somehow, the thing that less annoys me from Pokémon is that.

The spanish voices of the Team Rocket are somehow…interesting (And Meowth has a Mexican accent that really makes me laugh when I hear it)

Originally posted by Kor
[b]¡Para Proteger al mundo de la devastacioN!
¡Para unir a los pueblos dentro de nuestra nacion!
¡Para derrotar a las maldades de la verdad y el amor!
¡Para extender neustro reino hasta las estrellas!
¡El Equipo Rocket viajando a la velocidad de la luz!
¡Rindanse ahora…o preparense para luchar!
¡Meowth! ¡Asi es!

Somehow, the thing that less annoys me from Pokémon is that.

The spanish voices of the Team Rocket are somehow…interesting (And Meowth has a Mexican accent that really makes me laugh when I hear it) [/b]

LOL! I can imagine Meowth with a Mexican accent too. ^.^ So funny!:hyperven:

Fighting Foodons = CRAP

Only DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh! (and Pokemon) could annoy me more than any other of those forms.

All others look at least fairly decent.

Problem with DBZ = Superheroes get too super, and EVERY LAST DAMNED BATTLE IS A FIGHT TO SAVE THE PLANET! That gets very damned old after a while. So sue me.

Problem with Yu-Gi-Oh! = The damn card game got ported here, and is drawing people away from Magic: The Gathering. Magic is made in America, came first, and is better anyway. Yu-Gi-Oh! is pretty much, a foreign rip-off. That, and they had poor choice of voice actors in my opinion.

Pokemon = I used to like it, but the damned thing got sucky very quick. TOO QUICK. It is like, POOF it is sucky. Dumb, dumb, and double dumb. Ever since I started disliking it, I have imagined several recipes for barbecued pikachu. Mmm… Maybe I can extract a new sauce from it, LIGHTNING SAUCE! MWAHAHAHAHAH!

puts lightning sauce on steak to zing it up a bit

For me no anime can really annoy me cause if i see an anime i try to see the good things in it and forget about most of the bad things it has.But the only anime that really annoys me got to be Evangelion I love the anime but i just hate Shinji for being the biggest crybaby of all animes i seen.

Originally posted by Mastermune
For me no anime can really annoy me cause if i see an anime i try to see the good things in it and forget about most of the bad things it has.But the only anime that really annoys me got to be Evangelion I love the anime but i just hate Shinji for being the biggest crybaby of all animes i seen.

What would you do if one day one woman just came up to you and said:

Hi!
You will now have to fight bloody battles against angels without training or expirience and it could cost your life.
N’Joy.

okay,okay maybe im being to harsh on Shinji i still think he is to much of a crybaby but still i wont be so harsh on him OK?

Originally posted by Mastermune
okay,okay maybe im being to harsh on Shinji i still think he is to much of a crybaby but still i wont be so harsh on him OK?

He was a whiner though.