What anime's annoy you....

The only animes that really get on my nerves are Pokemon, and Hamtaro. And also I don’t like the Tenchi in Tokyo series. Every other anime I can put up with. It is just those three, that get to me.

Pokemon dragged on. DBZ got stupid(er). Digimon just annoys me. Oh, and…

"Fighting Foodons?! FIGHTING FOODONS?! Christ. Fighting HARDONS would make a better anime than Fighting FOODONS. What the hell is a foodon, anyway?

On another note, this is anime. They probably already HAVE Fighting Hardons."

Ultimate Muscle.

That show is just…Just…:fungah: …

Originally posted by Nero
[b]Pokemon dragged on. DBZ got stupid(er). Digimon just annoys me. Oh, and…

"Fighting Foodons?! FIGHTING FOODONS?! Christ. Fighting HARDONS would make a better anime than Fighting FOODONS. What the hell is a foodon, anyway?

On another note, this is anime. They probably already HAVE Fighting Hardons." [/b]

If they did.It’ll be under the hentai section more then likly.

Originally posted by Kor
¡Para Proteger al mundo de la devastacioN!
¡Para unir a los pueblos dentro de nuestra nacion!
¡Para derrotar a las maldades de la verdad y el amor!
¡Para extender neustro reino hasta las estrellas!
¡El Equipo Rocket viajando a la velocidad de la luz!
¡Rindanse ahora…o preparense para luchar!
¡Meowth! ¡Asi es!

Somehow, the thing that less annoys me from Pokémon is that.

The spanish voices of the Team Rocket are somehow…interesting (And Meowth has a Mexican accent that really makes me laugh when I hear it)

heh, I’ve heard Meowths accent.

Its more annoying in German

¡Abschnitt Proteger Al mundo de la devastacioN! ¡Abschnitt unir ein los pueblos dentro de nuestra nacion! ¡Abschnitt derrotar ein la maldades de la verdad y el amor! ¡Abschnitt Verlängerer neustro reino hasta la estrellas! ¡El Equipo Raketenviajando ein la velocidad de la luz! ¡Rindanse ahora. …o preparense Abschnitt luchar! ¡Meowth! ¡Asi es!

I hate Dragon Ball z,GT, Yu Gi Oh,The Gundam series(most of them),and mostly every other anime that comes on on Cartoon Network.

Pokémom. Because even if you don’t see the anime you still have to suffer it in a million more ways. By the way Kor, I have the spanish version too and even though it sucks just like all the rest, you’ve got to admit James’s voice actor is really good.

I can’t hate Yu-gi-ho! because it doesn’t deserve it. the original series where really good, the dubbers just murdered it.

Ultimate Muscle (Kid Musculo for us down here) is… well… dumb. On the other hand it brings pleasant memories of my childhood when I used to watch “Titanes en el Ring”. A fake wrestling TV show with real people. Sort of like Power Rangers but made in my country.

Woah! I thought this thing was dead…

Do you guys know that Pokemon Master Quest is having Ash and his friends split up? Maybe they will have some tragic death seen for Ash and the series will end!!!

:eek: :yipee: :eek: :yipee:

Nah… To much to hope for. ::doh::

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
[b]Your grammar annoys me |-P

And yeah, DBZ is a biggie. But frankly, anime in general angers me; except for Cowboy Bebop, every anime I’ve seen has had a lot of the same cliches. CB is the only one that resembles an actual TV show. [/b]

What? Im a big fan of CB, but honestly, the movie was just one big cliche…hardly lived up to the series…

Heavens solider, how can you not like tenchi in tokyo? Come on man, that show is great, i love it! Sakuya is…oh man…*drool…

Originally posted by Devillion
What? Im a big fan of CB, but honestly, the movie was just one big cliche…hardly lived up to the series…

Heavens solider, how can you not like tenchi in tokyo? Come on man, that show is great, i love it! Although the “how many times can we show ryokos breasts” bit gets stupid, the show isnt <i>bad</i>

Ah! Devillion double-posted the same thing! We’re all doomed!

And FLCL DID annoy me after a while. I prefer humor that makes sense on some nearby plane of existance. The only dimension FLCL makes sense in is the alternate version of bizarro world.

I hate tenchi…

I hate all the DragonBall series, Pokemon, Digimon (except for Series 4…that’s so-so), and a few others I can’t remember right now…:thud:

Am I the only one here who thinks that Ash is classified as a ‘Marty-Stue’ or however you say the male version of ‘Mary-Sue’…?

Once again I remind you it’s a kid’s show and what the hell do you expect.

I can’t stand that beyblade, ranma, yugioh, dragon ball … When you’re in the bus and around you are shoals of kiddies talking about it… “did you see DBZ yesterday? imagine vegeta is trunks father!!!” What is so special about it?

But to prevent misunderstandings: The MANGA of yugioh and db aren’t that bad. It’s only the anime that get on my nerves.

:too bad; I guess i should never ever never make a poll whether there’s anyone that likes yugi-oh… Somehow i can like pokemon, yugioh, shaman king, and fighting foodons.
Pokemon: Guess I like the cute creatures.
Yugioh: It’s a neat idea, but i know that it gets predictable.
Shaman King: I’ve only seen once so far, but It’s a cool idea.
Fighting foodons: I’ve only been able to see about 2 to 3 episodes, but then again i like the idea of it.

I like yuyu hakusho but there was a movie, which seemed more like a drawn out episode.

I haven’t seen that much anime but I do dislike dbz, it seems like all they are doing is fighting, and i really hate how stupid goku is. I only watched the first episode of Flcl and was completely mind screwed, plus i think one of the voices was annoying as well.

I don’t like all kid shows though, like Ultimate muscle, just wrestling and such is boring. Kirby(probably not anime?) is well for kids, it really over explains things. Digimon i have never watched, but i assume its mostly a ripoff of pokemon, i know there are some differences though. I’m digressing, but i can’t think of many other anime kid shows.
Bah my train of thought went offtrack. I suppose i’m mostly easy to please with the animated shows i watch.

I only have problems with basic repetative anime, and kiddy ones. Im ok with all the rest, but it isnt exactly my favorite thing.

Way to necropost jiggy.

The one that has annoyed me the most is Fuushigi Yuugi. It’s too much like a soap opera. I’d only save Taske (sp?) and Chichiri.:yipee: