What anime's annoy you....

What anime’s annoy you ? Do you have any you really hate? That you would destroy?

For me it would be Digimon ( for one) its… very scary, that all I have to say on that. Pokemon is the bad guys take something or do something and Ash saves the day. And Hamtaro I hate and loathe. Alot. Nuff said.

Well that’s all little kid anime so you’re obligated to get annoyed by it. And a lot of anime is “bad guys take something and so-and-so save the day” :get it?:

Not only animes, but about half of the literature produced by our species :ah-ha!:

I’m not annoyed by Kawaii, but some animes do get very excessive into it (hantaro being the most pop example). I’m mre annoyed when really good animes are unknown to most people. I know very few people who know animes like (Heavenly Warrior) Shurato, Ghost in the Shell, US Manga Corps…

YuGiOh pisses me off.
I heard the first season was much better then the one 4Kids Dubbed (they are doing the second season)
The first season is more adult (Kaiba rapes women in it O_o)

Just DBZ really. Too many of my friends actually watch and like it, so I have to put up with listening to them talk about it a lot. Ugh. “Well the fighting’s good!” No, no it isn’t. It’s the same stupid, pointless, predictable thing over and over again. Good guy gets beaten up/dies, bad guy laughs and flaunts power, someone else comes, rinse and repeat until it’s Goku who kills him and dies in the process probably.

Your grammar annoys me |-P

And yeah, DBZ is a biggie. But frankly, anime in general angers me; except for Cowboy Bebop, every anime I’ve seen has had a lot of the same cliches. CB is the only one that resembles an actual TV show.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke7377
YuGiOh pisses me off.
I heard the first season was much better then the one 4Kids Dubbed (they are doing the second season)
The first season is more adult (Kaiba rapes women in it O_o)

The first season involves shadow games, which can involve death or serious injury. And 4Kids sucks at about everything.

Yeah. 4Kids suck.
Why did they get Sonic X? WHY?

I’m still pissed they got a hold of Shaman King.

Yeah. Id rather have FUNi do it.
They dont butcher things as much as 4Kids.

You mean like the air that the guy pulled from his pocket and aimed at Pegausus during that card tournament?

And when they tryed to capture Kaiba they where pointing air at him.

Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh (or however you’re supposed to place the dashes) pisses me off too.

It’d be easier for me to make a list of anime that doesn’t annoy me. So I will:

Robotech (Macross saga)
Cowboy Bebop
Photon
Trigun
FLCL
Lupin the 3rd

There are a few more but I don’t think anyone really cares and I don’t feel like thinking.

Originally posted by Alyx
For me it would be Digimon ( for one) its… very scary, that all I have to say on that.

To prove how much of a freak I am, Digimon didn’t annoy me that much. Granted, the dub was terrible, and the plot wasn’t that great, but it was better than Pokemon, at least.

Actually, most animes annoy me at some point. Therefore, I can’t pick favorite annoyances.

Digimon isn’t as bad as Pokemon.
Hell I used to watch the first season of Digimon.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke7377
Digimon isn’t as bad as Pokemon.
Hell I used to watch the first season of Digimon.

Same here when I went to see what it was. But the Digi-Volving eventually fried my brain and I couldn’t keep track.

And YuGiOh…I kinda like YuGiOh because Seto Kaiba is a cool character…I rarely watch it though because it treats it’s audience like they’re stupid.

“I am going to lay my trap card face down!”
Yami Yugi does so
“Well! Then I’ll just get my blue eyes white dragon to attack!”
So and so’s blue eyes white dragon attacks

UGH I hate when they narrarate every move…but I like the opening theme to Yu Gi Oh, that’s the only thing stopping the show from being truely annoying :stuck_out_tongue:

Yu-GI-Oh and CB are awesome… I am a BIG yu-gi-oh fan.

I can’t stand Yu-gi-oh, it seems like the whole series is based on a card game to which no one knows the rules, the climax of every episode seems to be the shock on every character’s face when ever someone plays a card that no one has ever heard of before or uses a rule they probably just made up on the spot.

Then there’s the fact that the matches are obviously rigged, now I don’t really watch the show so I don’t know the rules, but when a 1200/1200 create attacks a 800/2000 creature, I don’t think the 800/2000 creature is supposed to die, it makes no sense.

Yes it does. 2000 is its defense. It has to be in defense mode for that to work. The attack power was higher and therefore the monster was destroyed.