What anime's annoy you....

hes right

Based on the card game Yu Gi Oh looks stupid. But the one oi hate is Yu Yu Hashuko, i don’t know why, but it rubs me wrong.

Excel Saga.

Some Episodes are funny…some are annoying.

Originally posted by Frameskip
Based on the card game Yu Gi Oh looks stupid. But the one oi hate is Yu Yu Hashuko, i don’t know why, but it rubs me wrong.

I liked Yu Yu better when it was on Adult Swim.

So did I. But I kinda like seeing it 5 times a week instead of 1.

YYH is cool.It has plot the fight don’t drag (usually) and the characters have depth.

The fights drag more than Janet Reno on the wing of a 747.

And on another note, the most annoying thing about Pokemon is that they just don’t stop. They have 400 or so episodes and they’re still going…

If you look closely enough, they’re just reusing the same plots over and over…

You don’t have to look closely at all. Its very apparent.

YuYu Hakusho really annoys me.
I can stand Hamtaro.
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Pokemon, digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh

Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh are definitely not my type of anime. Also, I don’t really care for DBZ.

A lot of series really. I’ve gone tired of the humerous series, of which there sadly is a lot, and any series with voice cast with annoying voices - which there also is a lot of. I don’t want to single any out, though, mostly because I have no idea which one I should single out and which I shouldn’t.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]And on another note, the most annoying thing about Pokemon is that they just don’t stop. They have 400 or so episodes and they’re still going…

If you look closely enough, they’re just reusing the same plots over and over… [/b]

Are they still using Team Rocket? Can you imagine hearing “To protect the world from devastation” 400 times?!

It makes you want to nuke the TV, doesn’t it…? -_-

I cant believe they are still making Pokemon anime…

<<
>
>

nukes TV

Sorceror (Bakeretsu) Hunters, and just about anything else where the setup for all the episodes is that the main character’s horny and happens to have spiky hair.

Also any dating-SIM-like anime that has a whole lot of girls with exactly one personality trait each. Pointless. Just make the hentai instead, or something.

Originally posted by RoguePaladinTrian
Sorceror (Bakeretsu) Hunters, and just about anything else where the setup for all the episodes is that the main character’s horny and happens to have spiky hair.

RPT hates all anime!

i can only stand dbz japan (were every one bleeds,hehe) they really do get the crap beating out of them

Escaflowne would probably have good traits if a friend would admit that it is not the god of all anime. Mainly because there cannot be a single series that is above all else, and that everyone agrees with it. There will not be one that everyone likes.

Everyone has their best and worst animes-- My worst & most annoying = Escaflowne :X

DBZ, for the obvious damned reason, since I finally got a chance to watch it last week, and Pokemon, since… well… see above.

Also anything with demon rapists. Jesus fuck what were they thinking?