We just hit 2100 members.

You know, I really don’t think you should judge anything about someone’s girlfriend…considering yours and the relationship you have.

BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Had, my friend, HAD

Ah, thank you Charl…my mistake.

170 people on the members list have less than 10 posts, but the members list only shows members that have more than 5 posts so that means 1,345 people have less than 5 posts.

I did? I knew it was a huge forum, so I went to check their number of members. I briefly considered joining, but I have my hands full with 9 or 10 message boards already.

Actually, i agree with you. It’s like the old adage, “bigger isn’t necessarily better.” If I could find a community where I can keep up even checking only once a day, I’m happy.

I just don’t see any reason in celebrating 2100, is all.

Edit: For no apparent reason:

Notice Pie said more than 90%. So, we can assume he actually meant 99%. We’re better! >:O

1% of Gaia = 20,000, 1% of Hongfire = 1600

20000 > 2100 > 1600

So :stuck_out_tongue: You beat hongfire, but that’s it.

BMO, you dumbass, thanks for misquoting me.

edit; Charl, actually, it’s not had. It’s still has.

Well, for one:

[fez voice] A-Burn! [/fez voice]

And I didn’t know i was still here. I’ll have them kill off the new me. Fuck the guy who said ‘Out with the old and in with the new’. Oh, and… TADAH! *big smoke cloud prop falls from the cieling on Rush. He becomes Byuu.

I like the way you do your math.

I also tend to dislike the forums that have a lot of members. For one:

More members = more idiots

I don’t wanna sound too nasty here, but let’s face it folks. People aren’t smart. Heck, I bet I annoy plenty a member on some of the forums I (sort of) go to.

And, about the whole “deleting members who haven’t posted in months” issue: I’m glad that it’s not acted on here. If it were, then I would be long gone by now. I didn’t make a single post on RPGC for over a year. Then, thanks to Addy N., I finally came back, and I’m glad I did.

And blah, blah, blah… you get the point.

ya, i mean what if they only visit once, the majority of them will only visit once a week, i mean thats hardly ever. I come here everyday, but i dont post everyday. I actually like the fact of new people, but i dont like the fact of more idiots either. Yes you might all call me one of them, but thats ok, its not the worst someone has called me. Well hopefully they like some of the stuff some of us like. You kinda have to think positive when it comes to situations like these, although i really wouldnt call this a situation, heck i dont know what i would call it.

The irony here is almost palpable.

Let’s make a sword out of it! :smiley:

I like your style kid.

Dev’s uber secret proxy luz.

I’m still waiting for a mod to get rid of that guy named simply “Izlude” so I dont have to have this stupid ass 1984 tacked onto my name anymore… Gah, but since he has a decent number of posts he’ll probably never get removed…

Why don’t you become THE Izlude? Not just Izlude, but THE Izlude.

Err, stupid suggestion >_>;;

I guess it doesnt really matter… I’m prolly not gonna change my username cause I’d get a post-count wipe by doing so, and not having a custom title is teh gay.

Shinryu, it’s 20000 > 2100 > 1600.

And, Alex, what the fuck? You hadn’t even seen my girlfriend, so you can’t say shit.

Oh that’s it. You are so fucking banned it’s not even funny. Welcome to Bansville, Population: You.