We just hit 2100 members.

yeah, we don’t endorse having already-mediocre handles being renamed by tacking on an article in a vain effort to sound unique. :runaway:

Hey, I don’t use those signs often, so I mixed them up and didn’t notice. I only realized when BMO told me in a PM.

And, Alex, what the fuck? You hadn’t even seen my girlfriend, so you can’t say shit.

I have. Want me to start saying shit?

That’s it. You’re banned too.

I wasn’t making a point about the physical state of your girlfriend. I was pointing out the state of your relationship, also considering your girlfriend’s emotional state she doesn’t seem particularly healthy to me.

How does that work out? I’ve had my name changed several times and not lost any posts.

I thought you said you didn’t hold grudges? >:E

I don’t. I’m just saying that, from what you said, I’m entitled to talk about your girlfriend.

Uhhh you did the EXACT same thing, in this EXACT same thread on the first page…

No I didn’t.

I like how you sidestep posts aimed at you without mathematical content :slight_smile:

Why does anyone care? Having a ton of people with no posts, doesnt hurt anyone.

You did. Or at least had some weird ideas in your head when you posted. Either way, your math stinks.

Because you either got 10% of 160,000 wrong, or you got your less than signs wrong. When I saw it, it was the former.

yeah you didn’t after you edited as someone informed you of it

Wow, Bad Math Flame War! Begin!

You couldn’t add past 10 with your shoes on!

Yeah, well you thought a times table was a place to keep newspapers!

Your math is so bad, you thought the additive property was a real estate deal!

Take that back you #$%(U@#$!!!

No, I edited it with ‘right’, 'cause I read that it wasn’t actually 1,600 as the number in question, it was 16,000. I thought Shinryu/someone had said 1,600, when they ha… fuck it. Okay, whatever.

Your freak show, bible thumping parents havent disowned you yet?

HE disowned THEM. He’s now living in his bedroom with the door taped shut and he leaves through his porch.

But then one day… :stuck_out_tongue:

My porch is on the 1st floor, and I yet exit from it from the second floor?

sigh If you didn’t get my reference, it’s not worth explaining.

I find it sad that the only explanation I can think of, is when I played the PS2 game Siren, and this one level had a door from the second floor, leading directly into the first floor; outside the house on the porch.

coughScoughAcough