"We" have an announcement...

I’ve been having an online relationship with someone for 5 years now and we love each other more than we can even express. The problem with online relationships are that they’re A LOT fucking harder to keep together than normal relationships, because you’re never actually there with the person, by their side, looking into their eyes and telling them how much you love them. The fact that they’re not there hurts more and more the longer you love each other because all you want is to just be by their side protecting them and holding them in your arms.

I wish you two all the luck in the world, because you’re going to need it. I should know, I’ve been hurting like this for 5 years.

Originally posted by DanteFury
[b]…ok that cooled me off. I can’t help but laugh.

EDIT: Wait, this post has made me a Demonic Petunia! [/b]

Haha you’re just like a pokemon.

I’ve always been skeptic about many things but I’m not going to take sides in this. My brain tells me this isn’t going to work, especially since teenager relationships (Especially when one is so young) are volatile, and even worst if it’s an online one; then again, there’s that little thing somewhere inside of me called soul that likes to believe it’s going to work.

Neither of them can sort things out so I’ll just step aside and wish you two good luck.

Well, I don’t mind Chrissy having a online relationship with Orakio.I’m actully happy for the two and whish the best of luck to the two of you.

Chris and Orak: I did not mean to insult you, if such was your gathering from my post. I merely presented the naked truth, and nobody likes the naked truth.

And Sorc, my hatred for you grows with every passing day. They’re just starting a relationship; no matter what kind of relationship it is, lovey-dovey stuff is generally allowed for the first several weeks. If they keep like that AFTER that period of time, though, then you can laugh at them and tell them to shut the fuck up.

Well, in an attempt to prevent this from turning into a really ugly flamewar…

Congrats, Orak and CC. I will admit that Internet relationships are hard, but I hope it works out for the both of you.

Thank you everyone… now enough flamewar.

That’s not a great idea, online relationships are cheap, and skanky… No offense, but it’s true…

I know what everyone says about online relationships…but I belive that if the people care enough, they can make anything work.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
I know what everyone says about online relationships…but I belive that if the people care enough, they can make anything work.

That’s true, but it’s just so hard to know what the other person is doing, until you meet. And you can never be sure who you’re talking too.

despite how I can’t visualize orakio “with” anyone for obvious reasons, I think its up to them what they want to do. Online relationships are hard and usually don’t work out, esp for young people that are prone to change like girls CC’s age. Just keep it off the boards -_-;;

Thats great, chris chris, but what happend when youget a real boyfriend, and orak is still a single loser?

in a corner Congrats, you two…

Originally posted by d Galloway
And Sorc, my hatred for you grows with every passing day. They’re just starting a relationship; no matter what kind of relationship it is, lovey-dovey stuff is generally allowed for the first several weeks. If they keep like that AFTER that period of time, though, then you can laugh at them and tell them to shut the fuck up.

Having a “hatred” for someone on the internet is unfortunatly pathetic. The most I’ve done is made a passing comment on your writing, and this warrants hatred towards me? I may irritate some people here, but I highly doubt anybody here honestly hates me.

Hatred is a strong feeling, I suggest you make sure you know what you’re talking about before you start slinging that around. If you truely do hate me, then all I can do is just chuckle at the fact that you’re wasting your energy on hating someone you’ll never see or ever actually talk too outside the context of an internet message board.

As far as the whole lovey-dovey stuff is concerned, I said that for one reason, and one reason only - the last time we had that kind of banter going on was between Manus Dei and Lady Shadowz and that bunch of misfits. Remember what happend to them? That was the exact reason the tower of bable turned into absolute shit, because they couldn’t find the right place for intimate conversation. Despite my dislike for both Chris Chris and Orakio, I felt the need to make sure they knew the place for their online intimacy.

Now sorc, relax, I dont want to see you banned.

Well, that was hardly flametory.

I didnt read it, I just saw alot of text in response to another thread.

Chill out guys and follow the advice that Merlin gave. This thread was made to let us know that Orak and Chris-Chris have a relationship and they believe in it, which is enough reasons for us to respect it. Now step down from the uber-skeptical stair, time will tell what happens but there’s no reason to nag the two of them.

the only people ive ever wanted to have a romantic relationship with are people that i have been close to for a while to begin with… i dont know about any of you.

then this leads me to question the need for romantic relationships and i confuse myself, and others.

Well, Being a teenager who has been in an online relationship, i can tell you it IS bloody hard sometimes, but so far it has worked out. Not all Online relationships are doomed. Although…being with orak, i’d imagine this one is…