"We" have an announcement...

I’m actually not flaming. Its a hypothesis.

And it is probable, but I hope that it isn’t happening.

Like I said- I hope that everything turns out well- it just doesn’t seem very likely.

EDIT: DanteFury- I sincerely doubt that. He is a human, not a God.

Cro : You’re talking as if people would listen to you.

Originally posted by Crotanks
Aww…
C’mon people. Lets stop all the negative stuff. Please? :too bad;

No, It’s too fun having people yell at each other.

Also, if I didn’t know better- with Chris-Chris’ current home situation- and Orakio’s past penchant for deception (in AT LEAST one point- with the Rulagir or whatever you call it incedent)- I would think that Orakio manipulated Chris-Chris.

I can honestly tell you that I have not manipulated Chrissy. It is because of her that I feel so alive and feel a whole lot better about myself. She honestly means the world to me.

If you are BOTH serious about this- I hope that you two are happy and meet. However, if the above is true- I will be very, very angry.

The above is not true, so you have no reason to be angry. We will meet someday… I promised her a dance under the midnight stars of Maine (since she has a hard time seeing the stars from where she lives). Thank you though for hoping that we’ll be happy. I know we will.

I had a feeling you guys wouldn’t understand… but. Oh well… inslut us as you wish… I don’t care…

Don’t worry about it Chrissy. Remember what I said… let them say what they will, but we’ll always have each other.

Originally posted by DanteFury
I didn’t insult you. I understand. And most people would be to scared to face Orak lol.

I don’t get how I would be scared to face a fictional character or the man behind the character.

Cyber: It was meant as joke, geez.

Originally posted by Igatona
Cro : You’re talking as if people would listen to you.

Meh.

Meh yourself.

And Dante, Cyber NEVER addressed you. I did. Can’t you read the name? It’s not like it’s complicated, you know.

Originally posted by Igatona
And Dante, Cyber NEVER addressed you. I did. Can’t you read the name? It’s not like it’s complicated, you know.

Yeah I did. Look again.

“EDIT: DanteFury- I sincerely doubt that. He is a human, not a God.”

Chalk one up to making myself look like an ass!

Then again, I shouldn’t say that around here.

Originally posted by Orakio
Don’t worry about it Chrissy. Remember what I said… let them say what they will, but we’ll always have each other.

Aww, how cute, an internet hug!

Please, these things never work. I’ve tried them, they fail miserably. No matter what. One day, you don’t get online, then the next day, you don’t get online. All it leads too is a shittastic little lovesickness. Of all people to not understand what that means, I’d pick you two (and I say that out of the naivity I know you both possess).

Age difference isn’t really an issue for me, any pedofile jokes I crack are in all good fun. To tell you the truth, my first major girlfriend was 18, and I was 14. So, you can see that age doesn’t hold any weight with me.

What I must say is that all this lovey dovey stuff is gonna have to stop. Keep telling yourself that you’ll always have eachother - that’s just make it worse, not only for you, but for us. I kindly ask you keep your relationship out of my eyes, because Orakio, and I’m being a lot more frontal about it than I am the bible quote thing, I don’t want to see it. I don’t care about it, it’s none of my buisness anyway. Keep it to yourself. You may say that it’s your right, I say no, I don’t care enough about you or her to give a shit about your little huggles or whatever.

DanteFury - Why would people be afraid of Orakio?

IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!!! MY GOD!!!

Damn, sorc said everything I wanted to say.
Except the part about a girlfriend. I’ve yet to have one. Laugh. LAUGH!

Edit: One thing… I knew you two were perfect for each other, you’re both anal retentive about religion.

lol :stuck_out_tongue: Now you broke DaneFury :stuck_out_tongue:

We sure broke him all right…we broke him in!

Erm…erm…yeah.

SURE AS FUCK BROKE ME!!! NOW IM FUCKING PISSED!

And what’s worse is that he has attained the title of Carefree Bomb, so he might explode at any moment.

…ok that cooled me off. I can’t help but laugh.

EDIT: Wait, this post has made me a Demonic Petunia!

if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. For threads like these at least.

Yeh… I have something to say.
Sorry CC, I did it again.
I’m not saying sorry to orak though.
Good luck though, you’ll need it.