The most important study of our times

It was in the Washington Post, but links to the article don’t seem to be displaying for me, I have a copy of the article but it’s secondhand so I don’t know if it’s the entire thing.

Tell that to God, he blew the fuck out of Sodom since they had too much butt sex, and turned the survivors into salt.

And we piss out of our dicks, but you don’t seem to have a problem putting that in the “right” place!

Damn. I knew someone would get me with that one.

You probably asked if she was single to imply… how shall we put it… virginity, and then left the thread. I distinctly remember her saying that she was in response, and that she liked your sig. The gun in the guys mouth apparently shows that you are a rebel, and she is a fan of rebelliousness. Or something to that effect. Sorry to disturb you, I’ll try finding it.

Edit: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=21544

Never said to anyone i was single but it doesn’t matter- as to the question as to whether i had sex- unfortunately yes; my husband is into all kinds of wierd kinky fetishes- Where do guys find out about all this stuff? and don’t tell me it is from playing old video games!
Getting back to the games- i have to play Lufia 2 up to a save in Preamarl then try to load that save into the Japanese version called Estpolis 2 so i can enter the submarine cave and the graphics won’t be screwed up and you can actually see the sinistral boss Daos instead of only a dialog box that is in the U.S. Version.If the save works with the Super Famicom i want to take some pics in the submarine cave showing what actually is there-Why didn’t Taito who originally did the game put it out here instead of Natsume? How did Natsume get ahold of it?

Hey, we’re discussing various methods of making with the sex, here! You bustin’ up my rhythem!

Sorry i got off topic- to get back to it- Do you guys consider G/S a method or an esoteric fetish? and if you have to ask what G/S is you will never know.

No, we’re talking anal.

Thank you ClothHat.

What the study is saying (and I’m basing my opinion on the article, foolish though that is) makes sense; making a public pledge to refrain from sex until marriage is putting the lid on a hormonal pressure cooker.

Now, they don’t tell you the overall rate of anal sex or the rate of oral amongst virgins, but apparently teens on the whole are less stuffy about what they put in their mouths than what they let in their asses. Considering obesity rates amongst children, I’m unsurprised. However…

Overall, pledgers were six times more likely to have oral sex than teens who have remained <b>abstinent but not as part of a pledge.</b>

So what they’re saying is that people who avow abstinence on their own and of their own free will are more likely to keep that promise, whilst those who pledge are more likely to break it. Seems like evidence of peer pressure to me.

I do remember seeing one study where the abstinence pledges are broken by about 85% of those who take them, which is totally unsurprising. Also, I think the oral/anal part comes from simple repression. Repress certain urges long enough and when it finally breaks, they’re totally crazy. I don’t know for certain about the overall majority, but I have been involved with 2 girls who had a “Good Christian Upbringing” and they were the most sexually crazy girls I’ve ever known.

gravitational constant / Siemens = 6.67300 × 10-11 m5 s-5 A-2

you’re sick

Hey Eva, this thread is just like our PMs, only less explicit. Isn’t that awesome?

Yeah, they couldn’t possibly compare to the sexual escapades I got going on with BMO! Hades you and I have toned down our sandwich making, actually. I’m sorry to say.

Oh I’m so on fire!

Keep yer mate happy. That’s all that really matters. Like Eva said, dont do anything you wouldnt want the other to do. The sad thing about teens having sex, is that on a certin level, they dont know or understand what they are doing.

Open your eyes shlomo, Eva has a new guy, and his name is BlueMageOne

Actually, I’m busy LARP-ing tonight. Take each other out for a movie or something, I’ve got more important things to do…like drive on down to Walmart pretending I’m a vampire!

You damn skippy they are. Church camp was awesome, lol. Never before or again will I have had as many random girls give me head as I did that week. Nor will I ever eat as much snatch as I did that week, either. God damn, those were good times. But that was almost 6 years ago.

Here is my input on this topic.

I knew people who took vows of celibacy in school, only to break them weeks, or in some cases days later. And no matter how “virgin” a girl claims to be, there’s only one way to find the truth. I, myself have not engaged in a relationship for a while, but that is because I am no good at them. My demeanor is a bit callous at times, and that kills any chance of a serious relationship for me. I rarely if ever show emotion. I don’t use words to express my gratitude. I just kinda nod my head.

Christ, how the fuck could anyone think video games are better than sex. I like playing my guitar better than sex, though.

Strum it, BD, strum it.

I was going to mention the Christian-girls-gone-wild thing in my very first response but I thought that it was irrelevant. However, I agree.

You and every other kid who shops at Hot Topic.