The most important study of our times

OUTRAGEOUS!

I cannot STAND for this!

BMO, the lakeshore, tonight!! Rapiers!!!

Real men fight with rapists, not rapiers

If by rapiers you mean bare knuckes, and by lakeshore you mean the rooftop of the sears tower

oh please, that’s as criminal as wearing combat boots to high school and subjecting oneself to CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK everyday. I wouldn’t be caught dead in that place.

Pretending? Weakling!

They have the edgiest T-shirts though.

Clean out your PM box

[QUOTE=BlueMageOne]They have the edgiest T-shirts though./QUOTE]
Scenario: Hey mom, we’re going down to the Hot Topic for an hour. We’re gonna buy some edgy t-shirts.

Psst, that’s not conspicious or ANYTHING.

Try sending again now! :smiley:

Anyway, Hot Topic is just, erm. I mean, being all punky is fun, or whatever image they’re selling these days, but they just FEED INTO A TREND THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY AND THEN THE VICIOUS CYCLE CONTINUES.

On another note, some of their girl and guy models make me laugh, on their website. Some of that shit they wear is so ugly. Sorry, I’m being presitigious and anal again! And I have effectively steered the topic back to where it’s suppose to be. OH YEAH!/tidus

CENSOR’D

[SPOILER]How do girls find anal sex pleasurable anyway? Its not like that is a sensitive orfice, otherwise everytime you guys took a shit you’d have an orgasm. I just don’t get why a girl would want to do it. =\

I can understand why a guy would WANT to, but not why a girl would LET him.[/SPOILER]

Because it’s something new and different? I dunno, I never saw the point in girls and asses.

Dude that would be hardcore. Let’s rock.

Apparently, the penini rubs against the bladder, and it feels really good. Cuz orgasming is just like finishing a great big piss. Right? Right?

There are a lot of nerves in there

and as far as gay sex goes, men have the prostate

is that what that’s for?

Not exactly, but maybe it’s pleasurable from a gay man’s perspective.

The prostate gland is actually used to store seminal fluid.

It can be pleasurable from a heterosexual man’s perspective, too. If a female sticks something in there nerves are stimulated and you would get an erection (contrary to what some people think, a man enjoying anal stimulation has nothing to do with his sexual orientation).

Yeah I was being cheeky again. covers mouth and giggles But that’s good to know, i never paid attention in sex ed. We had this french nurse who had a REALLY thick accent and the word semen was one of her casualties- she pronounced it SIMON, so you can imagine what else I know. That and penis and vagina were peter and Vicky in junior high so. Proper terminology? BAAAH i say.

pegging

Mmmm… :slight_smile:

Actually, I think I read somewhere that the ass has twice as many nerve endings in it than the vagina does. So, once you get it all ready to go (ie lubing and such), it can more pleasureful than regular sex. However it can hurt way worse as well, since there are so many nerve endings. If you’re not lubbed up then it’ll hurt. Plain and simple.