The Monkey Paw Game

Granted! Except its made from a DeLorean, and the car promptly breaks down each time you try to shift. =. You could always replace the transmission but, oh wait, they dont sell replacement parts. Better call Michael J Fox.

Granted, but a kitten rapes you and gives you AIDS then a giant foot stomps down on you.

I wish my brain weren’t so sucky.

Your wish is granted, in fact your brain becomes so highly-tuned and perceptive that you’re able to discern the mysteries of the universe, the wisdom of Man, and enter the inner-sanctums of God. However, jocks will like, totally beat you up in the bathroom now.

I’m not sure if mine can be bastardized. I wish for CH to become mod of the Free Roleplay Forum >:)

Your wish is granted, but to add insult to injury, each poster increases their posting twenty-fold.

I wish you retards would stop answering every wish with something that involves either AIDS or getting violated.

The people stop posting in this thread about wishes perverted through violation and/or AIDS, but then every other post on the boards and the chat conversation turn inexorably toward those very things. This happens daily.

Wait… how is that different from… anyway.

I wish I was a little bit taller.

You become taller by 1.63 x 10^-884 micrometers.

I wish for three more wishes.

[STRIKE]Granted, you’re an inch taller, but you hit your head on a low cieling once because you forgot that you got slightly taller but it never happens again.[/STRIKE]
damn you Cless ;_;

That wish cannot be granted so you lose all your wishes and also the garbage man forgets to pick up your garbage.

I wish I got laid by a human that isn’t male, a fat chick, or a minor.

Granted you get laid by a chick that isn’t male,fat or a minor but she is at least 90 years old and chains you down to keep you her’s.

I wsh i could lose 60 pounds.

You lose sixty pounds of British currency, so that you are less rich. You’re still overweight.

I wish people would stop forgetting to put a wish after they answer someone else’s.

Your wish is granted, but thats just too much for some people to handle, and their brains explode from having to come up with an idea for an original wish. The entire RPGC community dies, and you are the only one left. Hooray for you, you’ve just killed your friends.

I wish i could fall asleep.

You fall asleep for the rest of eternity and starve to death.

I wish capcom would make the megaman storyline have a sense of continuity (gee, what topic did this come from? >_>)

DAmn you Ion Mage.

<strike>Unfortunately, you’re are struck down with a permanent sleeping spell, a la Sleeping Beauty. Too bad there are no princes or princesses that qualify at this time…</strike>

Granted, but now every other game Capcom makes is disjointed, because too much effort it put into the MEga Man games.

I wish cats ruled the world.

Granted. An alien catlike race invades the earth and begins genociding mankind.

I wish a starfighter pilot played by mark hammill THAT ISNT LUKE SKYWALKER saves the human race should such a situation arise.

Your wish is granted. Mark Hammill will play the role of Duke Cloudrunner in Star Conflict - A New Destiny, a blatant rip-off of Star Wars. News will spread of that it was you who authored this blatant rip-off, and you will be doomed to be sat on by Star Wars geeks weighting 300 + pounds for eternity, until you die, which can be a long…long…time, while said geeks recite every single thing you have ripped-off of George Lucas’ overrated series.

I wish that there was less tuned cars on the roads.

Granted.

Nine out of every Ten tuned cars on all our major and minor thoroughfares immediately explode. All the drivers and their passengers are instantly slain in the explosions. These explosions claim 9 out of every 10 other cars on the road, killing most of those drivers and passengers (and the rest are horribly wounded).

The family members of all the victims sue you into oblivion for damages; you are forced to sell every material possession you own as well as one of your kidneys and one of your lungs to cover costs; you are also forced into debt-slavery for the rest of your life. Because of the major hit to national population; the doctor/patient ratio is vastly improved, you are given better medical attention and kept alive to the age of 103.

I wish I was the leader of a successful Coup D’Etat that installed me as dictator for life over the United States.

Nuclear war breaks out and the world descends into chaos. You slowly rise to power in your region, and then you successfully overthrow the previous warlord controlling the wastelands that were once the united states. After this you declare yourself ruler for life of the united states. At the end of the ceremony you are betrayed by a trusted lieutenant, who throws you in prison and siezes power for himself.

I wish to be a famous inventor.

Granted, although another gets credit and riches for your inventions in life, but many years after your death someone discovers the truth and history books will now list your name along with many others of what you invented and how it improved society.

hmm…I wish I could think of a wish ^^

You do so, but by then the thread is locked.

I wish I could fire racoons from my elbows.

you shoot out the raccoons and after hitting into whatever you shot them at, they come back and eat your face. So then you try to shoot more raccoons to kill the ones eating your face, but these raccoons just make love to the raccoons already on your face and the impregnated raccoons lay raccoon eggs in your brain.

I wish I could jump really really high.

Too bad it doesn’t mean you’ll LAND safely.

I wish I could cuddle every girl in RPGC.