The group hug thread!

Cala rocks just beacause she’s Cala. ^.~

GG rawks 'cause he introduced me to Sonata Arctica and gave me more Blind Guardian. :smiley:

Cala Rawks because she loves Sonata Arctica, and must realize that I’m the one who supplied GG with it in the first place, so am infinitely better than him. =D

Val has a good sense of humor and doesn’t mind showing off her cussing bank

Val rawks because she supplied GG for it but I couldn’t mention her because I’m s’posed to praise GG. :smiley:

And dude rawks 'cause he’s the quiet type that will murder us all. :smiley:

Cala and Val both rock. If I have to explain why, then…hey, is that some sort of demonic duck?! runs

Damnit, I’m stuck on GG again.

Uh… yeah. GG is GG, which I guess is pretty cool.

Sorc owns because he’s the guy you’d always want to chill with and get high/drunk/trip with. And your stories rock.

Cala’s a geniunely nice person and always someone fun to be around. ^.^

OmegaFlareX has a love affair with Warcraft 3, and has the guts to show it to the entire world. I tip my hat to him.

PanamaJack is a knowledgable game guy, a helpful person, and a darn good choice on Cid’s part in continuing the excellence of the FFC.

I haven’t even talked about WC3 for months, avatar aside.

Not really and Trian truly has an excellent taste for RPGs

Dude seems like a great person overall; and if he likes SMRPG, then he also has great tastes.

You’re so nice
:bowser: (tears of happiness)

Even though I have been informed that he does not have a love affair with WC3, I have been assured that OmegaFlareX is a piece of hot sexy man beast.

My stories rock? Cool. Most people think they’re kinda atypical.

Dude is 13, and I used to be 13, making him cool.

Sorcerer is the man.

From what I remember, Nightblade is amazingly handsome, especially in that white suit. I really hope I’m remembering this right. :stuck_out_tongue:

You remember correctly. Thanks :slight_smile: