The group hug thread!

I like Evangelion cause she bitchslaps Hades back into line whenever he’s being a jerkface and screwing up important threads. Also she’s got intelligence and intention and morality and resolve which are all really cool things, especially when combined like she’s got. Also, boobs.

Maz is one of the smartest and most sensible people on the boards, and always seems to have some interesting oppinions to share.

GG is a like-mind to me, and is always on hand with “something amusing and vaguely disturbing” for me to look at.

Good luck saying anything nice about me.

You have boobs

Oh Maz is so great, I now sign myself up to be one of his worshippers cuz he has an insanely cool way with words.

Ego boost +10

Val has a strong personality that carries its presence beyond the traditional bounds. She’s like one of those animals that can pick up its young in her mouth by the scruff of their neck without hurting them, but if they step out of line she can maul them into oblivion.

Edit: Damn, I’m slow.

Eva’s cool because she can be serious, but mostly she’s just cool.

Thanks a lot man. That the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me on a message board. I think I’m gonna cry :bowser: .

Eva, I thought we were an item! Does this mean our date’s off?

Hmm, the basic idea of this thread isn’t bad at all. It almost derailed, but Maz saved it. Looks like our new Forum Mods are doing a good job already! Maybe I’ll start haunting the Main Board frequently again…

:hyperven: -NOO! LEMME OUTTA HERE!!

Ahem Anyway, to do my part:

Bahamut Xero, I totally agree with what Maz said. From what I’ve seen so far, you’re a cool-headed poster who gasp ACTUALLY likes to talk about RPG stuff here. And even when you disagree with somebody, like Val, you defend your points well. Please continue to be that way.

Hmm… this isn’t bad, but it feels kinda limited… maybe we should post about EVERYBODY we admire here, rather than just the previous poster?

That was my idea but

OH

OH

OH

Someone had to diss it.

Well, I think it’s a good idea. But, it IS more work. So, let’s just let everyone decide for themselves.

Hades and I haven’t always agreed with each other, but he also backs up his arguments well.

I’ve always respected Wil for his sagelike advice and great conversation. Thanks guys.

BX has always been a nice, level headed guy in my opinion. Also, his pointing arm is mighty strong.

WizardMaster: Is cool, but i used to hate him cause he had that fucking annoying scroller sig! >:0 but its gone now, and i sort of miss it. ;_; oh well. I also used to think he was a girl, which i felt like shit about when i found out he was a guy. But it was his fault…sort of, for putting that misleading statement under “gender”.

Hades: Finish your fic, i like it. This is a demand. FINISH IT DAMMIT.

Devillion, see, he’s just the bees knees, he always knows when to go along with a thread’s topic and when to derail it completely. In fact, he’s so awesome, I’m just pulling stuff out of my ass to hide the fact that I don’t know him well at all. :smiley:

Yar’s cool 'cause of his sprite theatre. I don’t know anyone else who has that many sprites ( and maybe more) and uses them to produce sprite shorts.

Now here’s some commentary about Yar’s theatre from my stomach - growl.

And there you have it folks!

[STRIKE]Yars awesome because I know him IRL[/STRIKE]

Lex is awesome for posting faster than I can!

IonMage is awesome for proper use of the [STRIKE] tag! :smiley:

I must comment on Hades because he’s really making me feel uncomfortable. I think I’m going to report him because he’s a bad, bad man.

Eva rocks because of her avvie. Red hair yo.