The age of Video game players seem to have increased

You ever play Lunar 2? Apparently there some some seceret item called “The Black Simitar”. Don’t know what it did, but there was a picture of Borgan holding it.

Butt the question is… did you really shoot everything that moves? I’m not even talking about weather or not you fine cheats fun, but the question in my mind is, did you beat the game, or did the cheat? :-o And if you beat a game with a cheat, can you brag about it?

You know that CS refers to counter-strike, an online FPS in which “beating” the game isn’t possible, right?

But to go on with your question, I thought I made it clear that I didn’t find the cheat very much fun since I didn’t actually play the game, the aimbot did. If you beat a game with a cheat, then no, I don’t really think you can brag about it.

i played in a jazz band when i was in high school, my favorite song in the band was it don’t mean a thing and we played lots of other songs, too it was a real hootenanny speaking of which this is a picture of me and my husband
we like doing things naked but not sex a lot cuz i’m too busy playing video games although he’s a perv and so he wants to have sex with me ALL THE TIME

hey, does anybody know about lufia 2 i beat it in only ten minutes with game genie :runaway:

I now understand why so many people are flaming Dragonquester. I defended her without knowing the full extent… Sorry about that, guys.

I’ll go sit somewhere else now, this thread is silly anyway.

Same here. I pretty much read everybody else’s posts to see how they are respondign to get an idea of what dragonquester is saying. If dragonquester has a short post, I’ll read it, but nothing really in this thread. Dragonquester also needs to learn the bueaty of capitalization. Capitals help to make certain thigns stand out…like new sentences.

One thing I did manage to get from dragonquesters posts though is asking why she should learn grammar and such. This baffles me beyond comprehension (especially considering dragonquesters age). This may be mean, but when I read my drunk posts after I sober up, I can still understand them better than dragonquester. Hell, I can understand Nutter better. These big monstrous posts I just skip those. I mean, I already don’t liek it when people post massive psots, but add to it a lack of punctuation and shit and it all goes to hell.

Don’t even get me started on the preferring games to sex.

Yeah, I skip em too, or I just skim them. Her posts aren’t really worth reading, she has a tendency to talk about things not even really related to the topic.

If you guys really don’t like her that much, nothing is making you post in these topics. You complain about how terrible she is at making posts- Do what sorc does, don’t read them. You don’t like cheating- don’t do it.

I could tell you that you suck for not cheating and that it’s stupid not to cheat because you cannot truly get every item in the game, and it would be just as valid as anything you’ve said.

I guess I just don’t understand why some of you feel that you have to come onto everyone of her threads and tell her how stupid she is. Then you go tell Setz he is stupid for making worthless posts. Hrmm…

I’m sorry if I came across that way; I was trying to give some constructive criticism about how to maybe get people to pay more attention to what she’s saying.

I could tell you that you all suck for not cheating and that it’s stupid not to cheat because you cannot truly get every item in the game, and it would be just as valid as anything you’ve all said.

It’d also be pretty much what dragonquester’s said, at least from what I’ve gleaned from her posts. Perhaps she didn’t use the word “suck” or “stupid”, but it’s the same idea.

I didn’t read her last post. And Cid, I wasn’t really refering to you, but there are just little touches that can turn a post into something someone might take offense to.

I wasn’t really trying to be mean. It’s jsut that I like being able to read what people say. If people are commenting on it, maybe she’ll take notice and fix it. It’s just her age that makes the incomprehensibleness (if that’s even a word) more evident and surprising. Like Kairi is 11, but is still easy to understand. I think that the preferring games to sex just really got to me (as you can see by me still talking about it).

EDIT: Besides, most people here are grammar nazis. Besides, what Cid, Sorc, and I said isn’t as bad as people getting on her for the topic itself. Your thing about not reading it or replying applies to them much more. With us commenting on her post being incomprehensible, it is more that we want to read what she has to say, but it is just too hard to read them. Like I skim a lot of posts (hense the reason I sometimes criticizes wrong or miss parts of a post), but dragonquester’s are hard to skim for the reasons I stated earlier…

I can read her posts just fine, and I don’t see why other can’t, unless you are supposed to wear glasses and you’re not. The reason I didn’t read her post was cause it was really long, and long posts are normally boring. And I think that sex > games thing was a joke.

They are hard to read because of the punctuation, lack of capitals, they are unorganized. The ideas are just hard to pick out. I can see the words, but it is ahrd ot understand how she is putting them together. Like I can understand what the topic is about and some of what her main points are by the topic (since that is easy to read), but the rest is hard. When you have half a screen of text and no breaks and a bunch of tangents intertwined within the sentences, it bceoms hard to read.

Exactly. It seems as though we’re talking to a younger child, not a 35 year old lady. I think most people that age would be able to read and write properly. That’s why I said I don’t think she’s 35. I think she isn’t much older than 14, at the outside.

I think its a full-on fraud, not just age. I mean, those images of herself she posts are not the shining definition of a girl whom would play video games, no less choose them over sex. My best guess is either that, or someone just plain outright new to the internet.

Yeah. Not to mention those pictures of “her.” Those are just old commercials. In fact, I found a picture that looks just like “her” on some news site, whose URL I’ve forgotten. Anyway, it was a review of “Hitler’s Hit Parade” i think.

Anyway, dragonquester, I think you should come clean and tell us the truth. The WHOLE truth.

And yes, I can handle it.

Maybe another student’s psychology project? I dunno.

Dragonquester’s legit, because when I half-jokingly asked if she had any extra SNES RPGs, she actually sent me Lufia. No way would a joke account part with Lufia to a complete stranger out of the goodness of her heart.

Anyway, age is not directly proportional to typing prowess. My dad is over 50 and intelligent, but he simply can’t type. Period. If he came on here and posted for some reason, would people go around saying “He can’t type, therefore he must be some sort of little kid!” Hell, most people I know IRL type like this: “Lol hi wat iz ur name?” and surprise, surprise, that doesn’t mean they’re stupid. On the contrary, in many cases they’re rather intelligent.

That said, I tend to skim most of her posts because they are somewhat difficult to read, with questionable relevance.

Fair enough. It seems like Dragonquester is pretty good person overall, just lacks in the typing and posting area. Ah well, at least she’s got it where it counts.

It’s not just the relevance, or the typing style, though. It’s her general attitude. When i was talking to her on AIM, she actually was typing rather well, but it was like talking to a freaking BRICK WALL. All she did was blab on and on about her games, herself, and her achievements. And when I jokingly started acting like her, she took it seriously, and acted as if I meant every word, even though I explicitly stated above that I was joking.

As for that bit with Lufia, I dunno what could explain it. But Lufia isn’t that hard of a game to find. I saw it at Nexwave for $15 the other day.

But if that’s the case, DQ, do you have any more extra SNES RPGs? :stuck_out_tongue: