SSBB is OUT

The nice thing about Kirby is, his Stone ability cancels out most of the cheapest techniques.

Yea. Thats kinda why I loved Counter.

Kirby’s rock is hard to avoid online due to lag, but in local it leaves him so vulnerable.
I love the copy ability myself. And the cutter. Ger~Nade!

Walhalla’s fav char is pikachu and yeah, seconded.

One of my friends here plays Pikachu all the time so I know the feeling.

My Friend Code is 3952-6909-9359. I play a lot with Walhalla so you are likely to hit the 2 of us. I tend to play Samus/Gannondof/Marth/Snake, occasionally I’ll play Link, Sonic or Ness/Lucas or the Pokemon Trainer. Walhalla plays Zelda, Pikachu, Snake. If you play a monkey or Ness/Lucas, Walhalla will be on you like shit on velcro.

I added all the friend codes in the thread. I think.

My brawl friend code is 0559-6663-6645

She likes to spank monkeys?

I request an all-Snake fight.

I believe I made the perfect Small-sized Custom Stage. I present to you: Outer Haven!

And its so fun with Snake too!

Just a random query to every SSBB player… has ANYONE seen a Manaphy pop up in a match yet? Because I sure haven’t. The little bugger shows up more in 4chan lulz than the actual game.

I think Sakurai shouldn’t have done a dojo update on him, left him off any official list, and even made it so it doesn’t show up in the Pokeball list in the credits shoot-em-up. So that way, whenever someone DID get the little bugger to show up they’d go on all the message boards saying what happened and NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE THEM.

Manaphy’s so rare he may as well be a myth.

I’ve seen a Celebi and a couple of Jirachis, but no Manaphy.

I saw a Manaphy pop out once, but the match ended immediately after, before he got to do his move.
(The first time I saw Kyogre that happened too, which was much more disappointing at the time, but I’ve seen more Kyogres since.)

I hate friend codes so much. I haven’t played online since brawl came out because they’re such a hassle.

If you didn’t know, the play anyone function works now and lets you start a quick match with no friend codes. I’ll admit it is a little bare bones though.

It’s too bad that online brawls don’t count for anything. Yeah I haven’t seen a Manaphy yet either. And I just saw a Mew too earlier today too (it showed up during the 21 Co-op event, fortunately my partner covered ‘him/her/it?’ and snagged the CD). As for my online habits if I’m not playing random I’m usually a sky blue Mr.Game&Watch, and that I’m also not above trying to play with the Wiimote sometimes (no Numchuck though).

Btw does anyone else think that there’s too many Ikes and Marths online?

I’m also noticing how much harder it is trying to get coins for the coin shooter.

And now without further ado My SSBB FC# 1848-1364-2705 (reloaded).

There’s definably too many Ikes, but I haven’t seen that many Marth.

Wich one is Manaphy? I think I saw all 3.
Edit: Oh. The heart swap one? Nope. Never.

I still don’t think there are too many Ikes, but then again I still like facing Ikes.
One on One Ike duel = fun :hahaha;

If I’m going to play online I’m not going to play with random asstards I don’t know. I may as well just play the computer locally, it’s the same effect for me. The lack of any decent way to connect or talk to your friends is lame as shit.

Because entering a 12-digit number is just so friggin hard.

No it’s retarded. It’s longer then my phone number, and there’s a different one for every game. Their system blew on the DS and it blows on the Wii.

Even beyond the absurdity of friend codes, the problem with Nintendo’s system - at least with Brawl - is that it’s impossible to play with someone too far from your own region. I could barely play with SonicBomber because of all the slowdown and most randomized matches are likely to come to a screeching halt. I know Nintendo has never had a priority on online gaming but this is just ridiculous. The problem with the Wii appealing to casual and nongamers is that we get a system designed for people who have probably never used the Internet before, and it’s unnecessarily simple.