*sporfle* Gah! I can't DO this anymore!

Dude, that’s HILARIOUS! :stuck_out_tongue: Man, if only that guy had been writing the story with silly intent, he would be the awesomest fanfiction writer EVER, but as it is, I think he was taking himself seriously…which is EVEN FUNNIER! Lol, man, it’s too bad we can’t accept this and don’t have a section for, “hilariously over the top stories,” cause…yeah. It’s so cool though :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

“My exploits in the arts of sex and violence are dually vermillion-writ.” collapses in a fit of giggles

Still dude…I’m siding with Weiila on this one. It’s a little disturbing for even my liking. I don’t like hearing sexual fantasies of video game characters, even if it is romantic like Locke & Celes or whatever.

Dear god XD That’s god to be the most… laughably erotic yaoi-type fic EVER! XD; I mean, I usually like such things, but that’s so funny; he so needs to write for This Hour has 22 Minutes XD

It’s sad, really, Link has no good pairing >.>; Ah well, what to do, what to do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Random side note, maz, make a section damnit! THIS NEEDS TO BE SHOWN TO UNSUSPECTING IMPRESIONABLE EYES! Kyee)

:kissy:

Argh!
Flashbacks to old GodAwful…
“Antsex, now with pictures”!!1 NOOOOOOooooooo…!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh-OK I’m better now.
Anyway, I can see both your points, but in this case I agree with Weiila.
Even though the writing isn’t bad just because the subject is, some subjects are just so bad that they shouldn’t be written about.
(Except maybe as an attachment to their files, to give a reason, when we lock the authors up in the sanitarium :P)

Thank you for reminding me of that Poke. You die now.

The horror… the horror… What have they done to you? :eek:
twitches and suffers uncontrollable spasms of horror
First the kind of pairings… and now this. :eek:

Yeah…most of that sexual stuff is still too much for me, innuendos or not. Despite the hilarity of some of that stuff, that’s about as bad as a fic about something like an FF story involving Terra or Celes in black leather (whip cracks) or basically something with those lemons that Star has such a big beef with.

I don’t like ragging on people’s writing, but…damn, that’s disturbing as hell.

Join the club Aldred.

Oh by the way Weiila, you’re forgiven and I don’t think God’ll hold a grudge against you. He might on the person who wrote that piece of shit…

rocking back and forth NO! NOT YAOI! That’s almost as bad as yuri! (girl/girl pairings)

Oh thank you, Herr, that’s a relief :hahaha;

Mmmm lesbians…

Naked lesbian twins in a bag!
Ha! I said it before Val did!

laughs hysterically and falls off the chair

They do seem very popular around here… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think my head just a sploded.

Nothing wrong with yuri. Especially HOT LESBIAN SEXX0RZ.

Here we go again! [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

Screw the bag. How about naked lesbian twins mud wrestling? That always seems to satisfy the dirty ideals of the male mind.

Eh, I never saw what’s so hot about mud wrestling. I’ll settle for as good ol’ fashioned lesbian orgy. :smiley:

And BTW, I have no problem with yaoi. What I DO have a problem with is BAD yaoi. If I had a nickle for every bad FF8 yaoi fic that feature Squall and Seifer, I’d have a LOT of nickles.

I mean, even if Squall WAS gay, why would he go for SEIFER?! Geez.

Despite it not being my cup 'o tea, there IS a such thing has good yaoi. I don’t plan on going looking for it soon, but I’m sure it’s there somewhere.

You could do it Old School style with the KY jelly. I seriously wonder if half of those characters were gay. I mean, looking at the original artwork of half of those characters, esp. FF6, the clothes they wear seem to just blow my mind on how awful they look.