*sporfle* Gah! I can't DO this anymore!

Who wouldn’t?

There are some things that are just wrong, no matter how well written they are…

It’s like the guy tacked a thesaurus on the wall, threw darts at it, and chose whichever words they hit for the ones he wanted. I’ve never heard a pylon described as streaking across a sky - of any kind.

Check your PM Box Wil. I’ve just given you the challenge. And I expect you to read it through. If you can. snerk And if that doesn’t kill your soul, I have more.

Sorry, SS, I don’t read sadistic stories- by choice, not because I’m afraid to. Besides, a disgusting story can STILL be written well, and the one you sent me proves that. Writing Quality and Subject are different things. In that sense, yes, I can still say I’ve seen worse.

Who’s the Gerudo thief who’s a sex machine to all the Hylians?
GANON!
Damn right…
He’s a complicated man, and no one understands him but his rival…
Ganondorf.

…I should start running, right? :runaway:

Yes. You should.

0_0
>>
<
<
o_0

That is certainly different. That has to be one of the strangest things I have ever read, and believe me I’ve read some whoppers in my time.

Ok. Time to go to GAFF. If Celebrian hasn’t driven you whimpering ball of meat, I’ll find something.

Wil, you STILL need to read Arcee does Cybertron Part 1. If for nothing else than so I can see your mind snap.

~_^ What have you and SS got against my mental stability, anyway?? ::dekar!::

They want to see YOUR HEAD A SPLODE.

I believe it’s just that the infamous “I’ve seen worse” you keep saying it piquing all our interest. What the heck HAVE you been reading, you poor thing?

Wil, this is RPGC…
Why do you even ask?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Weiila: It’s not that I SEEK bad fics to read on purpose; It’s just that I’ve been doing it for a LONG time now (before some of you were even BORN, in fact) and, being the fair-minded guy I am, I gave almost everything I found a chance… and sometimes was very, VERY sorry I did. Anyway, I’m just trying to make a point: that just because you hate what a story is about, that doesn’t mean it is written poorly.

While I see your point Wil, I can’t agree with you on that. Not when I have seen fics entitled “Raping Amanda Bynes and Avril Lavigne”. There is no writing style in the world that would justify such tripe.

Wil, to me, if anything, a VERY bad or disgusting story written well is much worse than one written poorly.

It jsut seems to me that they could find a way to write a decent story, and end up wasting thier talent on something far worse than tripe.

Or worse, it proves that they don’t come from the masturbation-addled mind of some punk teenager, but someone determined to turn disturbing fantasies into art. :-/ And sometimes, they illustrate them, too… :-eufgreudyfg

(vomiting smiley :wink:

Oh, I agree with you people! There’s some REALLY sick stuff out there, and the fact they’re written well does not mean they’re worth reading. That’s what I keep trying to get across: Writing skill and Good Taste don’t always go together. So give all those newbies a break, OK?

Even if they misspell “you” too often. :hahaha;

I agree, Wil. I always try to be nice to newbies of any kind, but as much as I hate to state the obvious, some people are just idiots. :hahaha;

And BTW, there’s a difference between misspelling “you” and being too lazy to type two additional letters. :wink:

Wow oh wow…reading that kind of homoerotic shit makes me wanna put needles in my eyes. Whoever had the hilarious idea of making with serious intent that needs some serious downtime with a psychiatrist STAT. If it was for humor…still dude…there are standards.