*sporfle* Gah! I can't DO this anymore!

Is that from a lemon?
Because it looks like it’s from a lemon. Like one of those lemons that ends with Ganondorf buttshagging Link. *Nod, nod.

Ok now this is getting disturbing. It’s amazing how these convos just flow from one thing to another. From gay Ganondorf to terrible fics to Terra dominatrixing to lesbians in KY…maybe I should have stayed far away from this…this should have never existed and the author flogged by someone’s whip/cat o’ nine tails.

I thought I was the only one who thought Locke looked a little girlier than Terra, in the artwork.

And it’s a mystery how he winds up with Celes with that kind of outfit…

I could speculate, but then this topic would get even weirder.

Just take one look at Vaan from FF12. Oh, and I gave Terra/Tina pants in my comic, if anyone noticed. :smiley:

Ummm…it’s good to know she has pants? You have a comic?

A Long, Hard Road that can be found if you follow the link (kids, stay off, there’s gore and other nasty things!) is good. I wouldn’t believe it either before I read it. I mean, Sephiroth/Cloud? O_o But trust me, you’ll be surprised.

Why…why do you do these things to us? Are you truly that cruel? I mean, the whole Link thing with sodomy was mentally disturbing enough, and now this.

It’s an uncomfortably well-written story. And I do emphasize uncomfortably. :fungah:

Oh no, I’m not really cruel. But I need some bouts of evilness to function properly. :mwahaha:

True story. We all have our bouts of sinisterity (a real word?) to regulate our systems. Even a nice guy like me has his cruel moments, but not on that kind of level like these stories. I always felt a nice insult or a satirical writing did the trick, that or making fun of people with other people. So mean I can be…

That’s exactly what it is Nul.

Yes and we all know how much Star hates the lemons. He made a whole page about it for God’s sake.

Heh, almost forgot about that.

Noooooooo. I happen to like erotica and lemons. I jsut hate it when it’s pointless.

Dear god, your minds are weak. Maybe it is just my own saddistic love for yaoi, but I’ve seen stuff way worse then this… and trust me, if you had borrowed my experiances, you’d be able to laugh more then you would cry… I mean, crying with laughter instead of mind numbing pain. <.<;

Pain like Ness/Jeff/Poo pairings (Earthbound). PAIN LIKE DRAGON BALL (Z-GT) YAOI PAIRINGS. shudders Somethings must never be spoken of again… and all you people find this disturbing? Pah! Atleast he used interesting language.

On a side note, mud wrestling gets girls hair messy- half-underwater/shallow end of the pool wrestling is much better ^^ Not to mension mud obscures the view of the sleek bodies while water glissens and shines. Come on people, use your imagenations!

:kissy:

Why can’t you just say lesbian and not this yaoi shit? And the Earthbound thing disturbs me greatly…

Because yuri is lesbian pairings, while yaoi is gay pairings.

And I feel like the idiot, though I don’t understand it from the get go. Feel free to give me a pistol so I can kill myself for my stupidity…