Revival of the Monkey Paw thread

You got it! Its revealed that Gates rigged all microsoft systems to self destruct and ends the information age.

I wish, uh, to be in the largest orgy of hot women EVER.

EDIT: Damn you Gila.

After you post your computer strangles you with the mouse cord.

the paw misunderstands and you will be in an orgy of the largest women ever

I wish I had an RC cola

Granted. You have such a good time that your have a heart attack. And all the wemon come to me for I have supirior cardio vascular indurance. and I live happily ever after,immune to all sexually transmited diseases and infections.drools

I wish some one would not post another thing involving aids when a sex related wish is posted, and no one would say you die of aids in response to that wish above below or anywhare to that posts. (Jerks)

Your wish is my command. You now die of Ebola.

I wish I had a piece of Materia.

Granted. People kill you over it.

I wish for… stuff.

Granted. You are killed by cannibals, and your body is filled with stuffing.

I wish I had godlike powers and could grant my own wishes! :smiley:

As you wish. The you get killed by divine pwoer the instant you gain your powers.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

Granted. You are now a digital camera with 500MB of memory.

I wish for an apple.

Granted. The apple tastes sweet as you bite into it. Delicious, delicious apple… but then, you start to go dizzy, and the next thing you know you’re in a glass coffin surrounded by seven midgets.

I wish I was the next great rock star but without the whole dying in a stupid and/or drug/alcohol related way.

Granted: You die in plane crash instead.

I wish for a chair.

Granted. You’re in the electric chair. The priest is giving you the last rites. The warden motions the guard to pull the switch. The last thing you hear before the electricity courses through your body is a phone ringing.

I wish I was the next Pope.

You become the pope and arm the members of teh catholic church and lead them in the eradication of all non-believers.

I wish I had a rubber pistol.

Your wish is Granted, but someone takes it for a real one and pulls out a 12 guage shot gun and blows your brains out.

I wish that I had some Banana Cream Pie.

wish granted you get a pie in the face.

I wish nulani, charlmagne, and hades could do no evil. :moogle:

Granted. Now they do really nasty malicious things in the name of you, in which you take all the blame, but hey, that’s OK!

I wish I was an undead zombies with my own videogame and trademark witty quotes and had my own set of cartoons n’shit.

Granted, however I am still capable of much evil and stab you in the face 87 times.

[edit]Damn you Kagato. You get your video game, however it turns out to be the worst game since ET and your name becomes synonomous with obscene craptasticness[/edit]

I wish that all the morons on the internet would gain and use reasonable intellects.

granted but in doing so you become the dumbest person on the internet.

:moogle: I wish wonder woman would lose her bra exposing her wonder busoms.

perv.

Granted. Because of her costume malfunction she is fined and forced to retire become normal, and get breast reduction surgery.

I wish I had a good inking pen.

granted, but it breaks anyway after my dog comes and bites it, and it splatters all over your pants. Awww maaaan.

I wish i were an oscar meyer wiener.

(someone please say whay the first person who responded to this wish said.)

You are an Oscar Meyer Wiener. Sadly, you were processed from a cow with Mad Cow Disease. You are cut up into beans + franks as an appetizer at a big party. Hundreds of people get sick and die, most of your friends among them.

Originally posted by Nicholas D. Wolfwood

Granted, but you are immediately eaten, digested, and shot out the other end into your watery grave.

I wish I could finally get a raise at work.