Parents?

Not as much of one as you probably.

I think I probably mentioned it to them a few times, but they don’t seem to care much.

Let’s put it this way:

“Mabat-honey, who keeps sending you letters/parcels entitled Mabatsekker every once in a while? This handwriting is AWFUL!” (Been trading stuff with TD, Epic and DG)

“Who the heck keeps asking you in English even though you’re not on the computer!?” (Rudora, after asking me several times even though I was playing Tribes 2)

So yes, they know. Even more so after I was supposed to leave for Wert’s, but that plan was cancelled. Thanks a lot, mom. And they know it even further after I decided that I wanna go on a trip to Canada., Maybe meet some of you guys, if possible.

(if I’m going over the Atlantic, it’s Canada where I go.)

My mom knows; I’ve pointed out some of the funny to her.

However, she couldn’t care less what I do on the internet as long as I’m not looking at pr0n.

They don’t have much of a clue… they consider it being a waste of time… Even if I tried to explain to them, they wouldn’t understand :stuck_out_tongue:

My parents know not to get involved with anything i do anyway.

They also know that my computer is pretty sacred, and the wrath of god shall be brought upon them, should they so much as lay a finger on my computers mouse.

However, they’re not so cool with me meeting people who i’ve talked to online. I wish my parents would be as open as your parents seem to be, what with letting you meet each other.

But then again, im pretty young, 3 years younger than most of you, that is. So perhaps the idea of meeting people online will grow on them.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
However, she couldn’t care less what I do on the internet as long as I’m not looking at pr0n.

My mom knows about that too. Not too much of a problem, all she minds is if my sisters stumble onto it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Merlin
vaguely.

Man. And he’s like, the God of RPGC. Along with SG

Merl’s also a raging alcoholic, Glenn.

My parents know nothing of:

1- What goes on in my mind.
2- What I really do with the computer.
3- What I really think about many things.

And I intend to make things stay that way. Trust isn’t something that should be given lightly, they don’t understand a thing about my hobbies, and they treat me like a computer addict, so I have no obligation to tell them what I do.

Why hasn’t anyone gone “YOUR MOM!” yet?

Originally posted by Charlemagne
YO MOMMA!

My parents kinda-sorta know I go here 'cause they comment on the topic titles (WTF are you doing looking at gays and Bush for?).

My friend doesn’t even really come here, but if I want something mailed to me from one of you people, it’d be routed through him because A) I hate mail and B) I don’t give away my address (MY PRIVACY, MINE! ALL MINE!), so his parents know he gets mail from somewhere, although they don’t know where. He got some CDs with stuff on them and they have a virus on their comp, so they think it was him, even though the description of said virus says it’s spread through IE. I think I heard his step-father ask “Why the hell are you getting stuff from Europe?” when we talked once. I’m like “It came in? Nice! Gimme 5 minutes.”

Speaking of which, I gotta call him. I gotta borrow Dynasty Warriors 4 again.

I didn’t mention that I got an hour per day limit when I gave my number to Steve :stuck_out_tongue:

I think my mom knows cause i’ve told her about a few of you guys. :slight_smile:

My dad knows cause I sometimes get some shrine info from here.

Other wise they don’t really care.

Originally posted by Crotanks
I didn’t mention that I got an hour per day limit when I gave my number to Steve :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm… :D:D
yeah, I don’t see why you told her who I was. You’re stupid.

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]My parents had no idea until today, when someone played the ‘kagon scream’ in the chat. My mom was upstairs and still heard it.

XD. [/b]

It’s nice to know my voice has such a lasting effect on people XP

And yeah, my parents know. Or atleast they know I talk to people online… and that I ment maz and perc and flint, and they were pretty cool with it.

Though, my mom still thinks the REST of you are all rapest perverts who all log next door and are going to come and take me in my sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Originally posted by Eden99
Though, my mom still thinks the REST of you are all rapest perverts who all log next door and are going to come and take me in my sleep :stuck_out_tongue:
:kissy:

Curses! My plans have been discovered. I must destroy you all now.

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]It’s nice to know my voice has such a lasting effect on people XP

And yeah, my parents know. Or atleast they know I talk to people online… and that I ment maz and perc and flint, and they were pretty cool with it.

:kissy: [/b]

I don’t want your sex. Just your shoes :stuck_out_tongue:

steals Eden’s shoes

Probably not. Maybe. Don’t know.

I’m on the site all the time, and never hid it, but I only did shrining work when other people weren’t around when I still used the family computer a couple years ago.

My mom knows, she trusts me and thinks it’s okay and stuff. She’d also let me meet you guys if there was an opportunity to. The problem is my dad. He doesn’t know about rpgc, but he does know about CH (who was talking to me over the mic) and came in right when he sang the muffin man song. Since then he’s even more convinced that everyone on the net is a murderer/ rapist/ psycho/ whatever and told me to stay away from people like that in the future. :stuck_out_tongue: