Parents?

Do your parents know about RPGC? I was looking at the pic-posting thread, and my mom came in and asked what it was. It felt really akward…

No way. My dad glanced here once or twice and apparently “Didnt like what he saw”. Pfft. I also remember one time my mom asked me who I was talking to over AIM and I said, “Steve” and she proceeded to tell me that she had never heard of this Steve before and why hadn’t she and so on. She was drunk, but it was still funny the way she was so serious about it.

My dad knows, cos on occasion, I have to kick him off to do RPGC work :stuck_out_tongue: But, that’s not too frequently :stuck_out_tongue:

My parents know.

No, not really.

My parents know. I mean, they’ve met Kagon and his parents. And my dad met Maz and Merl when I visited BC.

Yeah.

Not really. My mom knows that I talk to people online and stuff, but she doesn’t really know who or for what.

I’m pretty much in the same boat as Sorc. My dad doesn’t really seem to care too much, and he’s met Maz, so… yeah.

I’m not sure. I don’t usually check the boards when I’m at home when they are. I doesn’t matter or anything. They know my brother spends a decent amount of times on a Mage Knight message board, so…

Nope.

My parents know. My father even knows that there ain’t a single drop of sense and sanity here. But he just shakes his head and says “oh, lost youth…”

My parents died when I was about twelve, so, in my case, that becomes a religious question… 8)

Ok, Ok: Does my LIVING family know? Yes, I’ve told them, but since most of them are VERY computer-unsavvy, they don’t really understand. Only two of my sisters, Ivonne and Ileana, know about this place, and approve of it; and Ivonne’s daughter, Nelimar (age 12) knows how to get here and has seen the place a few times.
Not that I need their approval, but it’s nice to have it, especially since my family used to look down on my “activities.” (You know, comics, cartoons, fanfic writing, ANYTHING to do with fantasy.) Now they realize I’m just looking to share with my peers.

The only person here whom they really know is Valkyrie. Nel often talks with her on ICQ. Thankfully her mom sees her as a good influence. 8)

My parents had no idea until today, when someone played the ‘kagon scream’ in the chat. My mom was upstairs and still heard it.

XD.

Lol, that’s a weird question. :stuck_out_tongue: My parents know, but it’s only because I talked about shrine stuff a few times. I don’t really talk about RPGC or anybody here outside uh, here. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t see why I would anyway.

Yes, they do… sort of.

Nope.

Why would they care?

Both my parents know about it, my mom almost regularly converses with Charl on MSN, and my dad tried to moon the chat today while I was on the webcam.

Originally posted by don Stevus
Both my parents know about it, my mom almost regularly converses with Charl on MSN, and my dad tried to moon the chat today while I was on the webcam.

Woah, your family is so cool. ;_; I’m moving in with you.
PS: You’re really hot with that monkey on your head.