Parents?

Yeah, my parents “know”… only because I’ll occasionally mention some funny thing that somebody posted.

vaguely.

Not a fucking clue. As far as they know, all the time I spend online I’m doing homework.

My parents died when I was just a little kid…

And yeah, I talk to Steves mom all the time. She’s hot.

Originally posted by Walhalla
Lol, that’s a weird question. :stuck_out_tongue: My parents know, but it’s only because I talked about shrine stuff a few times. I don’t really talk about RPGC or anybody here outside uh, here. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t see why I would anyway.
Same here, because of shrine work and the lovely Weiila.

Originally posted by Charlemagne

And yeah, I talk to Steves mom all the time. She’s hot.

Who doesn’t?

Juppa, they know. I signed up here when I was supposedly working as a secretary for my mom. My mom became a bit overprotective, and she tried to ban me from all forums.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Not really. My mom knows that I talk to people online and stuff, but she doesn’t really know who or for what.

same. My parents don’t really care, they know I’m smart enough not to get lured in by some “internet abducter” or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sinistral
Who doesn’t?
YO MOMMA!

My cat’s breath smells like cat food.

>>
<
<

No. They don’t know.

Hmmm…

I think mom know…
But then again, I never really talk to her about anything I’m interested in…

When she calls everything from RPGs and M:tG cards to Warhammer and my fics for “krumelurer” (which is a swedish word that you use when you can’t quite describe what something looks like.
E.g. describing a kanji sign (chinese letters, for those of you who don’t know…) without knowing what it is.)

yes, because they keep chucking me off

My parents know. My mom especially is really cool about it, basically she lets me visit anybody I want to, so long as I tell her where they are and who they are, etc. She thinks it’s kind of fascinating, actually, that people can be so close but just communicate by words alone, and she always asks me after I visit with someone how it compared to onlineness, and all that. It’s pretty sweet. Heh, once, we even all slept over at Fae’s house (my mom and my little sister too!), and that was really awesome :D. My mom also waved to Merlin once, and he waved back not knowing who she was. Good times :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

Niiice Maz. Your mom kicks ass!

They don’t. My parents know nothing about me anyway, much like I know nothing about them.

I have this thing about letting my parents know things about me >> I don’t like to >>; I’ve managed to keep their knowledge down to “I talk to people online”.

The topic never comes up, really.

Yeah, they know. I am rooming with someone from here afterall =P

Originally posted by Kagon
Yeah, they know. I am rooming with someone from here afterall =P

Who the fuck would want to room with you? I bet he’s some stupid nerdlinger.

Yeah, he is a stupid nerdlinger.