Parents?

Originally posted by Glenn
Man. And he’s like, the God of RPGC. Along with SG
Man, what the FUCK!? When did you get this status SG? I still just consider you some guy I met on chat who plays SC with me sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: You’re like, no higher than STEVE imo :stuck_out_tongue:

/me points to post above.

That was harsh but great at the same time… >_>;;

Originally posted by Tomiko
Man, what the FUCK!? When did you get this status SG?

Well, there was that time that SG was with 984, Kagon, Kero and three bottles of tequila…good times, good times.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
[b]My parents know nothing of:

1- What goes on in my mind.
2- What I really do with the computer.
3- What I really think about many things.

And I intend to make things stay that way. Trust isn’t something that should be given lightly, they don’t understand a thing about my hobbies, and they treat me like a computer addict, so I have no obligation to tell them what I do. [/b]

That sounds like, exactly like me. I’ve told them why some of the games I play cost money though. Other than that, if I’m on the computer/game and they start talking to me (Especially if it’s about the computer/game) I just tell them to shut up and get Roadrunner. Hopefully that sinks in sometime soon.

:eek: Woah… Who’s Tomiko? Rakoth? o.o;;; Kor? O_o

Er… Nonono… HADES!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D ((Thanks Steve. >>;;))

My mom and dad are divorced… and I live with my mom, so my dad doesn’t know a thing
but my mom does, she always had to drag me from the pc when I’m on here

Oh man. That reminds me of this one time when I got mad and started crying and I pissed my dad off and I ran outside and he had to drag me by my legs back inside. I was running around this one tree though, got away from him for a while. <_< :runaway:

My mom knows my name and that I’m some girl that lives with her, I think thats it…

My parents know about it, but they really don’t care since I’m no longer a teenager.

Besides, they’re too busy worrying about me staying out past my 12:00 am curfew at all those crazy raves and being picked up by biker dudes. (riiiiiight. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

I doubt it. Doubt they’d care even if they did. After all, I’m a more-or-less mature adult here, and I’d arranged a real-life meeting with a net acquaintance before I even started coming here, and that turned out fine (fine in the “was not lured to my doom” sense of things).

No big whoop.

Lies, Zero, lies. Although… Replace Kero with Jiharn and a future event may occur.