News.

I have never seen anyone directly ask someone to go out with them. It’s usually an invitation to go out forwarded through a couple of people.

And Ben Roethlisberger is going to crash and burn. I guarantee this. Pittsburgh will never have the same situation as Green Bay. (a consistent QB for a decade) I mean, they’ve had Kordell Stewart, Tommy Maddox and Ben Roethlisberger (am I missing anyone?) in the span of a couple of years.

Cala, obviously she meant yes by maybe. After she said maybe, she was talking about when and how this relationship could start.

No one can tell how happy I am.

edit; Haha. I just realized what a stupid spot to tell Rachel my feelings the TTC was. =/

Based on what you’ve said already, this relationship started weeks ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Semi-relationship != Relationship

Well, Setz, you’d better be ready to introduce your (imaginary? :P) girlfriend to me when I meet you on Wednesday. Be careful, I might just be so badass that I steal her away. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah; I don’t think you’ll be meeting her, Shinryu spoiler[/spoiler], due to the fact that she made me promise never to tell anyone what happened on Friday between her and I; and I know that you’ll most likely say something about it; ruining my life.

Oh no, people mustn’t ever know that you’re a couple :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, otherwise the world might implode. Oh noes!

I never had one of those defining "Will you go out with me " moments either. It was all hanging out with mutual friends in the beginning and spending more time with each other until it hit both of us that we were going out.

No, I’m not one of your classmates. Remember? I’m vacationing in Toronto because of Anime North? I live in Alberta.

And the only thing I’d probably say that coud ruin anything is calling you Setz because I don’t know your real name. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I mean, if you met Rachel, you’d probably start talking about this whole discussion at RPGC about her and I. Oh, and my name is Robert.

Can we call you Robb with a pretentious double B?

How about Robbi instead of Robby?

Or Alli instead of Ally

Well, unless you presented something else to talk about. :stuck_out_tongue:

Robert. That’s a decent name. Better than mine, anyway.

If you do happen to meet me and her, then you must not speak of what we talk about here; it’d ruin it all for me and her.

Setz, I hate your avatar, I liked the show alot, but that avatar is just ugly, cant you find a screen shot or somthing from the show and not like that flash animation crap from the website?

lol, ok. But if she can’t accept you for who you are, as you are, all of you, then she doesn’t deserve you.

But if I do happen to meet her, the only reference to RPGC I’d make is that I ask to be called Shinryu, instead of my real name. I respect my friend’s wishes, even if I think them foolish.

Uh, can I just call you Shin? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes.

Hippy cayo cai yeah.