News.

Unleashed isn’t exactly a date movie, although it isn’t a bad one (quite the opposite, actually). But if both ya like it, then it’s all good, I guess.

She said she’d like to see Unleashed; so I guess we’re seeing Unleashed. And it’s not really on a date, it’s moreso as a friend.

For me, today was BIIIIIIG progress. Uhm, she told me today, that the school had spoken with her parents yesterday, and forbidding her to go with me to her house to walk around the streets near her house until further notice. So I can’t bring her home anymore, but, I can live without that. I bought her popcorn today. And if you’re all wondering, she doesn’t ask me to buy her stuff; I offer, and she accepts. So don’t think she’s interested in the money. And yeah. Woot. Uhm, after popcorn, I gathered up all the courage I could muster, and spouted out "Do you find me attractive?’. She laughed. She said it was a nervous laugh. She said ‘yes’, and that it’s an awkward question. She said she’d never openly told her inner feelings to anyone. She sounded kind of disappointed or something afterwards; maybe embarrassment. I want, desperately wanted, her to ask me the same question; but she didn’t. We took the TTC to my station, which is on the way to her station, and before I left; she said “No hug good-bye?”. She said I blushed (odd), and I hugged her. I think she did this, because yesterday was the same, but I said jokingly before I left for home “No hug good-bye?”, and she laughed. I’m thinking of saying “What? No kiss good-bye?”, in hope the next time she’ll ask that. ;-3

Uhm, yeah. The school organized a meeting with my parents tonight, investigating this supposed relationship between Rachel and I. My parents know nothing of this issue, and I was hoping they would never know. =/ Well, I got 2 hours to think of something…

Oh, by the way, she wore this loose mesh shirt today, with the back of the shirt mesh, and the chest like a normal T-shirt. She asked me to put her jacket in her bag, so I waited for her to take it off so I could do said task, and her shirt kind of fell off. :smiley: !

I don’t really think the school has any grounds on which to organize these meetings and shit, unless it’s a private school. You need to get AIM or some shit so I can talk to you faster. Your school pisses me off.

I have AIM. And yes, it’s a privately funded school.

Well, it’s not listed. >:P IM me.

This is bullshit. Kind of off-topic, but this was mentioned in the meeting I had yesterday: the school has awards at the end of the year, with sums of money given out; large sums of money, and they said I’m on the short-list of getting one of said awards. But they said that I’m supposed to represent the school with this award, and there’ll be pictures and stuff. So they are giving me an option. Since I’ll have to look normal, and act normal, they are saying if I don’t shave my mohawk off, I will most definately not get said award. But if I do shave it off, I have a 1/2 chance of getting at least one award.

The problem is, ever since I got my mohawk, Rachel has been acting differently around me, and wanted to be more with me. Rachel said she found my mohawk very sexy. So, I’m debating over whether or not to shave it off. I mean, an award is good; but I think that love is worth so much more.

Just wear a hat on the awards night.

Keep the mowhawk, there will be awards next year, can you say the same for her if she leaves you?

But anyway if she leaves cause you no longer have a mohawk then I think she’s not worth it.

I’m officially disgusted.

Any school, privately funded or not, conspiring with my parents about whether I should be seeing someone or not would be experiencing my wrath right about now. See, this is the kind of mentality that causes teenagers to go bonkers as soon as their leash is loosened. Why repress the norm?! Instead we teach kids that it’s shameful to be with someone else, that romantic companionship is made for someone 18 and up? That it’s unhealthy to want to have a partner, however loose it is? (the relationship I mean). You can have two teenagers being more than just friends, and not have the locker dry humping to go with it. Good grief.

Great message to communicate to our youth. Why don’t we just send them back into the Dark Ages.

How big a mohawk is it? If it’s big enough, you could just comb it over, right?

And I agree with the general consensus; your school sucks.

Wow, this thread keeps getting bigger.

I once had a dreadlocked mohawk. it was cool, but then I had to shave it off so I could get a job. after getting my job, I let it grow out until I decided it was getting too long to be flipping burgers while keeping a cool head. that and with long hair, I look like Richard Ramirez.

My high school frowned on PDA, but that didn’t stop me. I’m sure they still do frown on it, even now as I’m 5 years removed from high school. But I also went to high school with a current NFL quarterback(Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger).

Back to the topic about Setz and his female acquaintance.

If she breaks it off over you shaving your mohawk, then she’s a trifling ass hoe. Of course, the opposite happened to me. one of my ex-gfs broke up with me because I gave myself a mohawk. which I shaved to get my first job way back in the day. She was disappointed that my long flowing black hair was gone. which currently, is about half an inch long.

How can I not think she’s interested in money, well, because, aren’t all women interested in money(and human nature is to want money and power for that matter)? which is precisely why I don’t have a girlfriend nor have I had one for a while. Because I don’t want them to know about my get the hell out of America fund.

Okay… :smiley:

I could not post this yesterday, due to an emergency I had to attend to:

Rachel and I were sitting outside for lunch, and we were talking about stuff. I told her that it was very stupid of I to bring up attractions the prior day, and she said it was fine. She said she was hesitant to answer, because I might not share the same feelings. She then asked me if I was attracted to her; and I laughed. I had awaited this moment forever. I told her I found her incredibly attractive, and she seemed kind of relieved.

Later that day, I bought her popcorn again, and we decided to go our seperate ways home. I asked her if she’d like me to come down to her house again, even though it was against the rules her parents have set up for her; and she said yes.

I asked her if she was serious about her answer to my question about attractions, and she said she was. I asked merely because I really was suprised by her answer. She reassured me that she was. She said it was kind of awkward a question, but said she’s happy I asked.

She told me: “You know, we should still hang out after school is done”, and I agreed with her. She then said “And the school can’t stop us from going out then”. I asked “Are you asking me out?”, and she paused. She said “Maybe”. I told her it’d be wonderful if it were true, and she said she really liked the idea. I told her it was deal, and that I was very happy she mentioned it. I told her that I’ve had feelings for her since the day I met her; and she said the same, but said she didn’t want to openly express it because she feared I’d not have the same feelings as her. She said she’ll be counting down the days until the summer. I asked her if she was serious, and she said “Yes. Since we both like each other, it couldn’t hurt if we both went out with each other”. I told her I was very happy, and she said the same.

So, I guess this is official. We will be going out.

ALSO: I asked her to phone me at 6:00 PM yesterday, but since I had to attend to something, I could not recieve the phone call. Instead, my parents, oblivious to her likeness to me, picked up the phone. I phoned Rachel about at 7 PM, and she said my parents picked up her call. Rachel sounded pretty sad or something; as if she was crying. She wouldn’t tell me why. D:

Aww, teenage love =D is it just me or am I the only one here who never had a “Will you go out with me?” moment. It always “was” in my current relationship and in the past. Like there was no one defining moment where I I asked/was asked to go out. It was more like weeks of falling for someone and they doing the same for me and then just being stupid for a few more months and dancing around that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cute, congrats. Does this mean you’ll stop posting?

You don’t want to be informed of all the details that will entail within the next few weeks?

Why not? We’ve had to hear about the last fuckin’ month. -_-’

Congrats. Now pork dat bitch, yo!

Cue the fanfare.

Keeping on a RPG taste, do you suppose anyone can swing his ‘personal sword’ around and sling it over his back, ala Cloud?

What?

I could.

Tap dat shit.

And dude, when she said ‘maybe,’ it was obviously ‘yes.’ It’s always that way.

Eva, I had one of those moments, but it wasn’t like a defining moment. It would’ve been the same either way.