News.

Dude, DUMP HER. Who needs chicks if you got a badass moehawk? She’s right, it IS sexay. ;D

We’ve reached over 1000 views.

You’re a celebrity now for all the wrong reasons.

Hope it all works out and stuff. You’ve talking about it for a while.

For a while? :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve spoken about it since the day I saw her. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dragon Tear, want to like, go out? LEoll!11!LOl LOLOLL11!1111one3

Okay. I don’t think I’ll be expressing myself to her for many reasons. First off, I never can find an appropriate time to actually express myself; and also, I don’t think it’s neccesary. From what I see from other people, I can safely say that this friendship is going in that direction.

We went to a park nearby her house today, after we went for lunch (pizza). I bought a shit load of candy, and gave her half. We brought her dog along too, since he was in need of walking. Uhm, it wasn’t really normal at the park at all. D: We just wanted to burn some energy, I guess, but we actually went into the playground and went on the slides and swings and shit. D:

I noticed Rachel was trying to walk up this slide, but she couldn’t quite make it. I went up, and stood on the edge, and put out my arms in a hugging position. She ran up, and she kind of fell back, but I caught her by hugging her. She apparently enjoyed it. But that’s not all the hugging we did today, while walking back to her house, I openly told her that I was offended by how she asked if I was gay a few days earlier; she asked if a hug would make me feel better. So we did. :smiley:

We walked her dog a bit, and we had a really fun time. After she hugged me, she said I was the first guy she’s ever hugged outside of her family, and she said she hadn’t kissed a guy outside of her family. I told her the same, but instead of guy, it’s female; and I asked: “So I can be the first to kiss you?”, it was said jokingly. Even she laughed!

She asked me if I wanted to go into her house (Score!), but I declined. Her parents don’t like me hanging around her, so I was hesitant to enter their house. But she held out her hand to grab mine, and I couldn’t resist. So I went into her house. It was really nice. <s>We went up to her room and had freaky teen sex.</s> I commented on how nice it looked; and she smiled.

We then walked down the streets in her area, and we really had a blast. Today was probably one of the best days in my teenager life. This morning wasn’t good, however. Listen:

This morning during science class, the teacher got pissed off at the class, due to everyone getting low, low marks on the physics test yesterday. She said the highest mark was 64%. One of my friends got the highest mark, but it’s odd. She tends to get the best marks in all the classes we share, such as Phys Ed, Media Studies, and science. I yelled at the teacher exclaiming that obviously she had favorable students. She fucking tore me to bits in a 5 minute lecture. I was almost kicked out of class, so I tried to avoid backtalk.

Uhm. Rachel is expecting a call from me, which was due 1 hour ago. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Call her?

Don’t call her?

Setz is a pimp

Um, call her an hour ago, oh wait you FUCKED UP
Whenever you say you’re going to call, fucking DO IT.

But I got stuck up in Star Ocean 3. 3:

I’d have to agree with Steve here. It’s general good manners to actually do shit you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to.

Hahaha you are a moron.

Not to brag (too much) but I’m usually the 1% who gets the good grade on these situations and I can tell you one thing for sure: The rest didn’t study enough. Most teachers get favoritism for the good students, so they are just being easy on the ones who they know will pull it off either way.

And you don’t yell at a teacher. Ever. Even if you hate the fucker/bitch, you just keep smiling or at the very least act indifferent. Getting a teacher to hate you can screw you over big time.

I only questioned her because I usually get one of the highest marks in the class, and this one girl gets like, the lowest; but all the teachers love her.

What the hell is wrong with men who say they’ll call and then they don’t? Does it twist your nuts to pick up the receiver and dial your girl’s number and let them know what you’re doing so they don’t hang around waiting for said call FOREVER? So they don’t actually have to call back asking what the hell’s going on?! That day with her sounds so incredibly sweet, way to mess it up by not calling! That could have been the push, the reassurance that she needed, but noooo stupid Star Ocean 3.

Ironically, my boyfriend always complained when I ignored him when I bought Star Ocean 3. Haha. I’ve been on both ends I guess.

I was seriously going to call; then I got to Vanguard III, and it was so incredible, I just couldn’t stop playing. When I decided to call it quits for SO3, it was like, 6:45. Her parents don’t really like me, so what if one of them picks up my call? D:

Ah but in love the parents must always be an obstacle.

My life feels like a certain Shakespeare book. =/

Ya ain’t dead yet. We’re waiting.

I love teacher favoritism. :slight_smile:

With all the attention relationships get, I ought to start my own thread.

We’re going to see a movie together, we’re going to see Unleashed.

Yesterday, for the first time, instead of pulling her into some meeting; they pull me into a meeting. Now I’m getting pissed off. First we have students spreading rumors that her and I are going out, and now we have staff ALWAYS NAGGING AT US constantly; I can’t wait until the whole world knows. Since my school is quite small, we have the same teachers for a bunch of classes, and they get paid extra; for example, the science teacher teaches physical education, the civics teacher also teaches media studies. Well, since it’s a small school, rumors spread very fast throughout the whole school; so during media studies, we were watching a movie on relationships, and almost all of the questions pertaining to relationships were shot at me. Maybe Rachel and I act too much like girlfriend and boyfriend. Sure, we are with each other every day after school for at least 2 hours; I walk her home, and spend the extra subway money to bring her to her house, we go out for lunch every day, we sit with each other in all the classes we share, I buy her stuff, she buys me stuff, we publicly hug, we publicly hold hands; but that doesn’t mean anything is going on (yet).