News.

-.- Leviathan is in the Christian Holy Bible.

Just about every name Squaresoft came up with has it’s origins in religion or folklore. I’ll PM you with all I know of, since it’ll shut you up and not waste space in this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a joke, right? Almost all the Summons come from somewhere. I’m positive Leviathan comes from somewhere, though which mythology I cannot say, but he was in fact a sea monster of some kind.

Please don’t ask if Phoenix is made up too.

Phoenix is egyptian

Nevermind. Just check the FF Compendium. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/nsummon.shtml

Among the cards i don’t have and am looking for are # 110-Sylph #111-Remora #114-Ramuh #116-Titan #120-Hydra #122-Pheonix and #124- Bahamut- The call monster cards are very difficult to find compared to the town and item and weapon cards which show up a lot more often.The 2 Chocobo cards showing a yellow and a dark one are the hardest to find and the most expensive.I only have the Dark Chocobo card which is # 107—

This thread is a classic case of conversational drift.

Dating-Cutting-FF summons

What do you expect?
(Guy) “Nobody ever wants to hear about my life so I’ll post it here talks
(Rest) “Omg Life sucks angst suicide cutting
(Someone) “K we talked about that for over 4 pages it’s boring back to video games whats ur favorite FF!?!?”
:stuck_out_tongue:
Leviathan rocks, especially in association with Hobbes. <3

GOD. Dragonquester, why the FUCK do you post random shit about Final Fantasy which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL TOPIC? How the FUCK can you even think of putting this useless shit into my topic? I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you? STOP RELATING EVERY FUCKING POST TO A ROLE PLAYING GAME! I remember when I messaged you on AIM, asking you NICELY TO STOP YOUR STUPIDNESS, but you just RAMBLED ON ABOUT YOUR FINAL FANTASY CARDS, and was talking about how you think Final Fantasy is real and shit. Seriously, STOP.

Ramza, no, I have not. I’m still counting down to the day when I’ll open myself to her.

Granted, DQ can be a bit annoying(but out of the kindness of my heart, she is no longer on my iggy list), but how may people here honestly do you think actually care about this girl who cuts herself. You cool and all sometimes, but I honestly don’t give a shit. About the attention whoring chick, that is.

But hey, if she’s your first girlfriend(or soon to be), then good luck with that. My first girlfriend (as well as a couple others) claimed I turned them lez. But, that’s another story for another day. My suggestion is to not grow too attached to your woman friend, as most girls that I know IRL are trifling ass hoes. But if you, at 16 years, honestly think this chick is your soulmate/whatever, then I don’t know what to tell you when/if this chick rips out your heart and puts it in a blender.

I’m 22 years old and have never been genuinely “in love”. Almost all of my relationships were my attempts to attain some nookie without strings attached (and in 90 percent of those relationships, I faild). That’s why I’m thankful for trifling hoes who are interested in the same thing as me. One random drug induced(or just plain random) night and never seeing each other again. Works well for me, as I hold no real emotional attachment to anyone outside of family at the moment.

Shouldn’t you do it soon, seeing as that there’s not much left of the school year? It might be a bit awkward during that summer camp thing you’re talking about, seeing as that you’ll be a counsellor there and all.

I’m thinking of doing it in the next month, actually. I walk home with her all the time; and it justs seems like she’s drifting away from me. The more I wait, the more likely she has found somebody else. However, she is making all the moves on me; she asked me to hold her hand, she asked me to exchange phonenumbers, and today she asks me if I would like to go to the movies with her. Whoah.

Also, I found out today, that a music store is the worst place ever to bring woman friend. Don’t even ask.

Big Dizzy has a valid point there <<;

Relationship terminated. My heart is now officially destroyed.

A friend asked my was-to-be-girlfriend, if we were going out as boyfriend and girlfriend, due to the sight of us almost always together; and my was-to-be-girlfriend replied with “Ew, not him”. ;-(

I know this is going to sound “lame”, but at least the two of you can still be friends. And you’re good friends, right? And who knows… something might develop from that. Just keep in touch with her after the schoolyear is over, and keep being her friend.

Or just shut up and move on. From what I understand it’s not like you were madly in love with her or anything… and like Dizzy said, you’re 16 so I beg you not to start any “My life is ruined, I’m never going to be happy again” rants. You got injured and you wasted a lot of time, so press reset, locate a new target and restart the mission. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Oh I still plan on doing that; this is not over until I finish it. If she refuses, she refuses; but that won’t stop me from telling her the truth of what I think about her. This isn’t over until I open myself to her.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she just said it and changed her mind.

I’m thinking she wasn’t being serious, actually. My school is extremely against relationships, so maybe she said it to protect herself. Although a simple “no”, to the question would suffice. =/

Stop being so dumb and just ask her…

Cala: Neither would I. Hey, it means more free food and lots of presents. She seems like that type of girl.