News.

Oh My God! SOO many girls I know do that! OR at least put out to, I know that many people… “WHAAHH GIMME ATTENTION 'COS I’M GUNNA KILL MYSELF!! I GOT RAPED!! WHAAAH!!!”.
I do try to take most things seriously, but with some bitches I know… phew!
But yeah, it is more of a “lessen the pain thing”. Although… it can just be used as an excuse.

Ninten:cool:

I hate bitches who slit their wrists or cut themselves because “it makes them feel better.” The only girls I know of that do it are attention whores that I wish would do it right >.>

Sorry, her name isn’t Cala. :wink:

Suuuuurrrrrreeee.

Well, I’m sure she has a computer, but she says she is not allowed to have a computer. I’m just assuming she is following rules her parents set out for her.

Yeah Cala, you’d know about that, wouldn’t you :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, Setz: a counselor? YOU!? o.o What are you gonna do, post their problems on a message board and ask for what to tell them? I thought you had a sister to take care of yourself. Go get a live journal.

A counsellor is really just a staff at the summer program. All the staff who join in with the summer program like to be called counsellors, so they call me a CIT (counsellor in training). Technically, I’m a counsellor due to their terms, but really, I don’t do counselling. :stuck_out_tongue:

No. My sister doesn’t care for me; really, it’s the other way around.

Well. Uh. I BET YOU THINK YOU’RE SO SMART NOW. <_<;;

No, that’s you! :slight_smile:

I think we all know that.

I think I pulled it off better. I wasn’t even trying to hide my gender, and Simmer still thought I was female. I had to post my voice before he believed me! XD

ok, I see this as bad for reasons thrice:

1. She is a cutter, therefore an attention whore, there’s no possible way that this is good.

2. She said she stopped cutting for you. Now that just sounds like blackmail, like “If you ever leave me, I’ll start cutting myself again” and I GUARANTEE you she’ll try that one out on you at some point down the line.

3. She will now completely smother you and become completely obssessed with you, you will get no peace since she’ll be on the phone everyday complaining, but you have to listen since you’re her “soulmate” and if you don’t, then she’ll hurt herself or completely embarass you.

I’ve gone out with these types before, don’t get caught up in it because she’s your first maybe girlfriend.

In one word: SEVER

And here’s a pre-emptive told you so just to finish up. Told you so.

I’m sure a pro-snowboarder can do better than some crazy emo-bosnian-scene-vamp-goth chick. Maybe you should consider aborting ship if she really is into cutting an other forms of attention whoring. I thought you were joking when you said she did that before.

Dev, <s>I quit the snowboarding business</s> I thought I made it clear that I was joking about being a snowboarder. I’d have thought you’d all not taken my seriously.

edit; Yeah, more news!

She gave me her phone number today, and I gave her mine (416-Hahaha, nice try.), and I bought her a hotdog and coke today. We walked around her house, and I met her mom. Surprisingly, she knew my name. Her dog kind of attacked me, but I guess it didn’t know better. Uhm… we talked about how life was and shit too.

ALSO, I bought Wild ARMs 2, and Vagrant Story today!

“Making teenagers depressed is like shooting fish in a barrel.”

So like, did you do her yet?

[STRIKE]ME[/STRIKE] EVERYONE ELSE WANTS DETAILS!!!11!!one!

:stuck_out_tongue:

You know a girl who cuts herself has serious problems if she keeps having pain fantasies about being sliced by a call monster in FF5 called Odin----

You know Odin is a norse god right? not just a video game summon.

That’s a pretty accurate Odin, he has a spear and a horse. Thor had two magical goats you know, and a hammer!

Umm, that Odin has a sword. Unless you’re looking somewhere you shouldn’t be. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like to summon Dionysus and have a PBR with him in battle.

Thanks for the information- I didn’t know Odin was a Nordic god.I thought it was just a name they came up with for the call monster in FF5-What about Leviathan?Is that name a mythilogical god also?This Leviathan card is from a set of FF5 cards issued in 1992 by Japan Squaresoft.
I have been collecting and looking for the cards for 13 years now and have roughly one half of the 250 cards issued in the set.Only once so far this year have any showed up on ebay and there are tons of Japanese video game collectors into the Final Fantasy series looking for these cards.I have a few dups and occasionally send one to other gamers who really like this game.
Some of the cards were reissued or reprinted in the Final Fantasy Art Museum series 2.But this only served to introduce more people to the original cards from 1992 and increased demand.—