Newbie here....

Welcome to the looney bin known as RPGC. Please leave your sanity at the door, as you won’t be needing it. Also, please give your wallet to the resident wallet inspector PC Glenton.

wink

He’s been giving me commision:hahaha;.

Thank you guys for welcoming me, I guess. And thanks Sapphire Falcon takes the rubber mallet I don’t know what to do with it, but thanks!

Hit people! Hit them with all your might!! Some people are so insane, you MUST use it! Don’t worry…I got my claws.

And Cala, I will never be a slave!!

Thanks for the advice, Kitty. Oh, can I call you Kitty?

Sure ya can! And heed my advice well. Oh, and here’s some more…don’t stand up to Cala. Tried that already, and Valkyrie kept piercing me with a spear…ow!!!

Okay, I won’t… Who’s Cala anyway?

She’s a slave-driver! She turns everyone who comes here into slaves!!

Gotta go to school…argh!! :hyperven:

Oh… Okay. Bye Kitty…

To be fair, Cala IS RPGC’s resident lesbian, so you’ll end up wanting to do anything for her eventually, anyway. Plus, she’s my… secondborn child1 Yeah, that’s it!

edit: And she’s the one with the first post at the top of this pge.

Who’s your other child, Val?

my firstborn’s Dragonessa, the fairest woman you’ll ever meet. I’ll do whatever it takes for her to be happy. Ditto to Cala, but to a somewhat lesser extent. No hard feelings, hun?

Oh, and also, I’ve given birth to Ackbar, the mechanical Squid of RPGC, and Frameskip, although that has actually been a standing debate for awhile.

Wow! Congrats, I guess. I hope you get more childrens… If you want to, of course.

Ah, I’m taking a break. Using the time to get to know my family better, like my husband, TD, and my other husband, SG. Oh, and my hildren and my daddy (who’s also my son-in-law).

Hey, Danryd :smiley: I live pretty close to Baja Caliornia, though I live in the United States still. What part of Mexico do you live in? Enjoy your time spent here :smiley:

Y tambien, si quieres hablar en español, tenemos un Foriegn Language Board para hablar en idiomas diferentes. Pero, solamente si quieres. :stuck_out_tongue:

umm, vivo en Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, gracias por preguntar.

But I still like English better, so… I’m gonna check that Foriegn Language Board later! I’m actually thinking in moving (When I’m older) To US, to New York or L.A. because I have this silly goal… the goal is to make a movie! I wanna be a Director so… I’m making this script… haha… I’m such a dork…haha

Hey Danryd.

Take this for protection.

passes you a handgun

Watch out who…I mean WHAT you shoot!

Ok, thanks… Nightblade takes the handgun But I might as well kill myself with these… points to his forehead…mmmm, not right now! but I’m gonna do it sometime, you know…

Don’t kill yourself until you know it’s worth it. Five minutes should be enough.

I don’t think anybody will care if i die so…

I’ll care! I know the value of human life! To the nearest tenth of a cent, in fact!