Newbie here....

WELCOME! And Kitty, the way to deal with n00bie slavers is Kamehameha!
obliterates Majin

I’ll do it my way. Scratches Majin’s remains like crazy That’s how I do it. However…I could bite them to death, too…

Sorry, Majin!! But I refuse to be a slave!! And I don’t think that this newbie should have to suffer either!

Originally posted by Kitty Cat Gal
Sorry, Majin!! But I refuse to be a slave!! And I don’t think that this newbie should have to suffer either!

Hmmmmmm… don’t worry. We’ll change this attitude fast enough… <_<

Claws eject again Let’s see you try! I’m always up for a catfight! :mwahaha:

orders the Destruct-O-Bots to bring Kitty under control

BACK TO WORK. NOW!

Welcome, it seems I got here just in time, use this, gives Danryd6677 a large rubber mallet Don’t worry, we’re perfectly sane (cough, cough)

Wow. The number of cats here keeps getting bigger and bigger. I’m Mayl, by the way.

And I, of course, am Yar. I can go SSJ, even though I’m not even a Saiya-jin.

… That’s REALLY starting to get on my nerves, y’know that? And you do NOT want to get on my nerves.

I think we should just all be friends. :slight_smile:

That never works, Mother Brain. But let’s get a hotel room together.

RUN, COWARD!

@_@ hello… Run before someone coughCalacough en slaves you… runs behind kitty and hides

oh… and leave you sanity and wallet with me!!

And give me your soul. I need them for my Machine. Don’t let Sinistar eat you, and stay away from the face-eater. Othr than that and the rabid demons intent on devouring your eyes, you’ll like it here.

Since when did we have demons that devour your eyes?

SOULS ARE OFF LIMITS. NO SOUL TAKING.

yeah don’t you remember how everyone had like everyone soul or something like that… It was really stupid.

But I do so love the soul taking! :frowning:

Soul stealing fell out of style after Wil and Cala(I think one was stealing other was saving)did it a lot, about a few months ago.

So uh yeah, find your own new thing.

If I find out anyone’s been stealing or bartering souls, they’ll have to answer to my and my legions of Absolute Ultroi.

Well, I can be forgiven, as I missed all of that. So phbbbbt.

Val: So when someone asks you ‘you and whose army?’ you can in fact reply? Cool.

No, it’s “you and WHAT army.”

Maybe where you come from.:ah-ha!:

Actually, my Ultroi aren’t the only army I have left. I still have a few remnants of my original Army, consisting of the Cybernetic injas, Raspberry Berets, and Kamikaze Squadmen.

Only like, two other people will get the reference. :slight_smile:

does the welcome dance