Newbie here....

Well, thanks… But I’m gonna do it sometime anyway, my life sucks so much!!!

But I know I’m not the only person with shit in his life, but thanks anyway… Yar Kramer

Uh, that was Cut Man talking, not me. You can tell, because it showed his sprite instead of mine.

Don’t kill yourself over what Cut Man said, he’s just a homicidal Robot Master with scissors attached to his head.

What the hell is with the influx of you melodramatic 15 year olds? Christ, if all your gonna do is bitch, whine, moan and groan about how shittastic your pathetic little life is, GO AWAY.

Well, I was kiddin’ I’m not going to kill myslef because of my life, which I still think is sucks, but I’m not going to do it for shits like that!! Hell no! And, Sorcerer you wan to remember you were once a 15-year-old…

Originally posted by Danryd6677
Well, I was kiddin’ I’m not going to kill myslef because of my life, which I still think is sucks, but I’m not going to do it for shits like that!! Hell no! And, Sorcerer you wan to remember you were once a 15-year-old…

But he, like I, was not melodramatic like that. he kept his life normal, and didn’t say stuff like that for attention.

Everyone went crazy while I was gone! Danryd, you still alive?? I hope so…

Kitty, you might need this.

passes you a handgun

I know you have claws, but if you don’t want people like Charl too come close to you.

What do you mean ‘come too close’? I dunno if I’m clueless, or my head’s trying to avoid the truth…not that I’ve really been using it since I got here! Oh well…thanks, anyway!

High School is much safer now, since all the kids have guns.

There’re quite a few people here that speak spanish well, so you can always try to seek them out and talk to them if you feel more comfortable talking in spanish. As for me, I’m trying to learn Spanish, but I’m attrocious at speaking, reading, or writing it, even though I’ve been taking classes for more than 3 years, and have lived in an area with a large Spanish influence for most of my life. Just make yourself at home, and try no to laugh too hard at my Spanish if I ever post in it. =P

We can’t even have knives at school, let alone guns!! :hyperven:

I bet I could walk into my school with a gun in one hand, and a flaming torch in the other, and no one would care to stop me.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I bet I could walk into my school with a gun in one hand, and a flaming torch in the other, and no one would care to stop me.

Teacher: Good Morning Val! That’s a nice gun you have! Is it a Desert Eagle .45?

A little late, but welcome.

Originally posted by Nightblade
Teacher: Good Morning Val! That’s a nice gun you have! Is it a Desert Eagle .45?

Yeah, i’m sure thats what the teacher would say, she would most likely ask if it was a Jericho 94. those are cool, for being illegal and stuff.

Ok, Ok! Sorry… I won’t be melodramatic anymore… Ok, let’s do this over… Hi, Val…Hi, Sorcere, nice too meet you…

Sorry if I was a pain in the ass…

Hey Val! You forgot me! Remember that night you and Gila had too much to drink? Yeah, that night :hahaha; .

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Hey Val! You forgot me! Remember that night you and Gila had too much to drink? Yeah, that night :hahaha; .

I never got it on with Gila. The only drunken result I ever had from anyone was Kero Hazel.

you were trying to get it on with Gila??
Or vice versa?