Most Pathetic FF character?

I still have to go with Gau on this one…

Edward is pretty puny the pathetic idiot hides when he get’s low health! He’s a …GIT!!!:slight_smile: :o :runaway: :moogle:

Most pathetic character, eh? Here are my votes.

Borgan (Borghen): Traitorious bastard from FF2 who sold information to the Paramekia (Palamecia) empire. What a rat! I laughed when I killed him.

Barthello: Dona’s brutish and stupid bodyguard from FFX. I swear to god he looks like Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Algus Sadalfas: Spoiled friend of Ramza in FF Tactics. He just gave me this weird “Niles Crane” vibe, and he was awfully rude.

Baigan: Captain of the Royal Guard of Baron in FF4. A dirty snitch who betrayed Cecil and tried to kill him.

Bikke: Pirate boss from FF1. He doesn’t even have the guts to fight you… he just calls his little pirate buddies to do it.

Bobba and Jimma: Blitzball announcers in FFX. I hate them!

That’s all I’ve got for now.

i say gilgamesh is.

he is such a coward. hes always running away.

Which Gilgamesh?

I think the Gilgamesh half GF of FF8 was pretty pathetic. Odin was so much better. Everytime Gilgamesh came up for me in battle it would be exalipoor and he’d do 1 damage to everyone. Then he would show up in boss battles and do zantenzuken which of course would miss and then just make already long boss battles longer.

At least when Odin came out you knew that blood would be spilled.

i think he’s refering to FF5’s Gilgamesh, because that one always ran away when you kicked his ass

I would have to go with Edward. Sure he was cute and all, but he was a sad little coward and sucked in battle.

I hate Kefka. His insanity ruined coutless lives. I also hate that jerk from FF4, Lugeie, or whatever his name is! What kind of sick bastard would experiment on people and turn them into monsters?! He wasn’t a scientist, he was just a murderer!

Originally posted by Manus Dei
What kind of sick bastard would experiment on people and turn them into monsters?! He wasn’t a scientist, he was just a murderer!

One word: Hojo. mimes slashing her throat

Originally posted by Manus Dei
I hate Kefka. His insanity ruined coutless lives. I also hate that jerk from FF4, Lugeie, or whatever his name is! What kind of sick bastard would experiment on people and turn them into monsters?! He wasn’t a scientist, he was just a murderer!

I’ve seen worst.

Hmm… this seems to have turned from “most pathetic” into “most evil”. I agree about Hojo though, that was one twisted mofo :thud:

Yeah…but I guess without him Sephiroth wouldn’t be around, and Vincent probably wouldn’t be all cool and vampy…oh, the dilemma here…do I hate Hojo, or do I thank him? I think both.

or Relm’s Paintbrush Of Death

Sorry I missed that one last time.Let me just say tee hee.That sounds compltely funny to me.Silly game designers.

And Hojo was cool!All of Shin Ra was…they all had their ranks and their stupidness that paid off (or not) in the end.We always need something digustingly disturbing in a game to provok us into playing more.

Hmm…I guess so…and after all, he did aid the plot. But who else was disturbed when We found out Hojo was Sephi’s dad?!

I mean…ewwww! Poor, poor Sephi

…Or was he, though? Have you never heard the Vincent is Seph’s dad rumour, then? :wink:

yea there has to be someone sick and twisted or we’d get bored of the games easily. Gotta go with Hojo on this one:runaway:

Yeah, I did. Well,

Vincent
may well be
Sephiroth’s father
, in which case the sudden flow of
Vincent/Sephiroth pairings
on fanfiction.net are just…wrong!

But Hojo is an equally likely possibility for

Sephiroth’s dad
, considering we see Lucrecia in Hojo’s arms.

pfft… fanfiction.net is useless anyway unless you’re a yaoi-a-holic :wink:

however, the theory does have some credibility to it- Vinnie was attracted to Lucrecia, and have you ever seen pictures of Vinnie and Seph side by side? :wink:

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
in which case the sudden flow of Vincent/Sephiroth pairings on fanfiction.net are just…wrong!

Bah, incestuous yaoi relationships are nothing new when it comes to fanfiction and fanart :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, there’s a whole shrine out there dedicated to

Laguna/Squall, and their father/son relationship is a dead cert :slight_smile:

How do I know about this? I was curious, okay?! I don’t make a habit of visiting sites like that, honest! >.>

Yeah, Hojo is all crazy and such… but that’s why we love him, right?! ^.^ And! We do have him to credit for Vincents’ unreputable vampyric hotness!!!
But, ifVincent is indeed Sephiroth’s father then I suddenly feel dirty for all those VincentxSephiroth yaoi I have read. O.o But… it can’t be true!
But, uhm, yes. Back to the subject, Vincent would indeed seem a candidate for Most-Angst-Ridden-And-Therefore-Pathetic-FF Character. (just rolls off the tounge, don’t it?) But we still love him anyway. ^.^ hugs Vincent plushie