Most Pathetic FF character?

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
Cait Sith…he scares me. hides I only put him in my party, like, twice in the entire game!

Hey don’t you insult cait, he’s a toysaurus.

For me, it’s between Cait Sith and Quina. At least Cait Sith had some purpose in the plot, Quina seemed to be just thrown in their to make up the numbers, coz there was barely link between her/him/it and Vivi. I mean, trying to save the world just so you can sample new food, come on!

Originally posted by zolom
Hey don’t you insult cait, he’s a toysaurus.

I’m sorry. He just scares me! See the pillow I’m hiding behind? brandishes pillow And anyways, he really annoys the hell outta me!

runs before zolom can kill her

Zolom leave Lady alone!p:unch::

She has the right to feel however she whats about whoever she wants, and that inculdes that STUPID STUFFED CAT DOLL!

And if you have a problem with that, take it up with me and my sword points to avator:enguard::enguard: :enguard:

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]Zolom leave Lady alone!p:unch::

She has the right to feel however she whats about whoever she wants, and that inculdes that STUPID STUFFED CAT DOLL!

And if you have a problem with that, take it up with me and my sword points to avator:enguard::enguard: :enguard: [/b]

Hey mister, he is NOT a stuffed animal!!! He is a toysaurus, he walks funny when he tells fortune, he lives in an amusement park, he attacks with a microphone, and he is a spy. Now is there anything cooler than that?

P.S. he also has cute bat wings and unlike Tifa his jahooves are not scary in polygons.

Originally posted by zolom
Hey mister, he is NOT a stuffed animal!!! He is a toysaurus, he walks funny when he tells fortune, he lives in an amusement park, he attacks with a microphone, and he is a spy. Now is there anything cooler than that?

HE IS A STUFFED ANIMAL!!! And your right he maybe all those things, BUT he is completely useless in battle, his normal attacks do shit unless you really work hard! And his limit breaks totally rely on luck, first there’s DICE, then there’s SLOTS, which mostly does pitiful damage, but has the chance of killing you instantly!

And if we put it to a vote, I think we both know who would lose you, of course!

SO THERE!!!:o :slight_smile: :o :slight_smile: :o :slight_smile:

you wouldn’t have my vote, i think cait sith is pretty cool

:thud: dies owwwwwwwwwww
Gets up draws a 30cm silver tanith knive and stabs booken
I agree Squall is mostly a moany git
and Tidus is a Brat:enguard:
Neb your fic’s rule!

Caith Sith is a good summon on FF6…
Blocks with Staff and whacks Griever away
Down Boy

cast’s aura on self and uses OMNISLASH

Is ethereal
Last thing I need is another fight…

Thanks for saying my fic’s rule, man (then again, practically all the ff8 ones here do :smiley: ) but I still say Squall was a good hero- although I will agree that Rinoa was a bit on the… crap… side- I just think she got lumbered with a crap weapon, though, if she had something a little… cooler, like some form of shuriken (aka Yuffie’s) she’d have been a bit better.

Originally posted by Neb
although I will agree that Rinoa was a bit on the… crap… side- I just think she got lumbered with a crap weapon, though, if she had something a little… cooler, like some form of shuriken (aka Yuffie’s) she’d have been a bit better.

If only she got the whip instead of Quistis…mmmm…

Wait, did I type that out loud? Oops.

I always liked her weapons because they were really different and unique without being silly (like Cait Sith’s megaphone or Relm’s Paintbrush Of Death). And one of them was a wicked cool looking red and black crossbow [her fourth of five weapons I think]. Besides, it still beats the hell out of YET ANOTHER female love interest armed with a stupid staff/cane…

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
Besides, it still beats the hell out of YET ANOTHER female love interest armed with a stupid staff/cane…

Well, yes, I couldn’t agree with you more there, it’s as if Squaresoft were thinking that women could ONLy fight with a cane, which got a bit tiring by the time we came round to Yuna. -_-

The best obscure weapons, though, have to be Lulu’s dolls by far :slight_smile:

Awww, man, Squall is the best FF hero of them all! He’s not just ‘a jerk’ - he actually has a reason for being cold and anti-social, unlike Tidus, who is often just a complete moron because, well, he’s a complete moron :slight_smile: I can sympathise with Squall a lot better than any other Final Fantasy character - the need for personal space is a quality I share with him in reality.

Rinoa, though. Damn, she is one shallow character. But I’ve seen worse, so I can bear her.

Neb when do you think the next part of heritage will be finished?
Yea there is a point about Squall being cold. Tidus is a brat imagine hating your dad that much?

I’m really anal about who I use for battle, and I took Cait Sith a lot when I was alternating…he’s pretty good, and strong too, if you use him a little bit, and pair him with Deathblow.He’s not a little annoying weakling as a lot of people think so, it’s just that big stuffed animal body provides security for me see:victoly:

Originally posted by LunarCry
[b]Awww, man, Squall is the best FF hero of them all! He’s not just ‘a jerk’ - he actually has a reason for being cold and anti-social, unlike Tidus, who is often just a complete moron because, well, he’s a complete moron :slight_smile: I can sympathise with Squall a lot better than any other Final Fantasy character - the need for personal space is a quality I share with him in reality.

Rinoa, though. Damn, she is one shallow character. But I’ve seen worse, so I can bear her. [/b]

I agree with you on the whole Squall sections, I don’t really know why people dislike him so much, he’s just so impressive.

Although I have to disagree with you on the Tidus part, I actually like him, he may have been slightly naive about things, but why don’t you trying entering a new world and understanding all the customs/traditions straight off the bat.

Tidus was often a moron, but I never said I didn’t like him :stuck_out_tongue: I found his complete and utter ignorance a nice change from the seriousness of the previous games ^^

I think Gau is pretty cool, since he can use Shock. Gilbert really is much worse.

Xwing1056