Most Pathetic FF character?

I’ve never actually been into Yaoi, but that’s just an opinion. Back on toic, does it really matter if Vincent is Seph dad,(which I must say is rather unlikely, but you never know) it does not really change the idea that they still love each other in those fics!

I didn’t say anything again Vincent/Sephiroth. I’m just saying it would be a lil strange if it was father/son there. And I’m sorry I accidentally put all those things in quotes instead of spoilers…I’m an idiot!

And Neb…I take offence! I’m over at fanfiction.net! :enguard: I DARE you to repeat the whole ‘ff.n is useless’ part!

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
And Neb…I take offence! I’m over at fanfiction.net! :enguard: I DARE you to repeat the whole ‘ff.n is useless’ part!
FF.net IS uselss. No NC-17 stuff anymore. =]

Yeah…they said summat bout getting too many complaints…oh well. I’m not as far gone on it as I was before, but…y’know…I hafta stand up for it and all, I guess, seeing as I’m a writer there.

FF.net IS uselss. No NC-17 stuff anymore. =]

Quite true.The NC-17 fics were great, the ones that were actually classy, and the ones that had flair and were written exceptionally well.I like my fanfic and fantasy stories with a dark edge mixed with them, and if gore and sex has to be written in, well so be it.It gave the novels(well the ones I read anyways) a more mature adult theme which I like.I mean, who wants to read a bunch of G rated trash by 9 year olds?Not I.

Absolutely… you may have been able to tell from Bad Blood/Ret/Heritage, but I don’t really go in for the “the FF8 gang go for a picnic and chase bunnies” stories :wink:

I do agree. They shoulda kept the NC-17s up. They lost a lotta people cause of that, and a lot of support from people. Plus, it’s freedom of…umm, writing?

Yeah exactly, freedom of creativity.They should at least put another section up for the R and NC-17 rated stuff.FF.net was my one source for awesome bloody and seductive storylines and now it’s CUT OFF dammit!I cant find any good fanfic like it again…does this place support NC-17 fanfic?Judging from some of the rules I doubt it…and most of the content up there is for teenagers and up, like most of the video game/anime/book/original novels categories…just bastardizing the whole purpose of teen and plus ages storylines is just wrong and for just one purpose-to make it safer for little kids!Like i said, most of the content there is not for kids in the first place.

but I don’t really go in for the “the FF8 gang go for a picnic and chase bunnies” stories

Damn right.Making fanfics without the original purpose in mind (and in cases of video games…they’re all in some way connected to saving the world…I dont really care if Squall transfers to Galbadia garden and makes a ton of friends.I want some slash and gash dammit, that’s what Squall does!)

And and…well as you can see I’m an avid fanfic reader.And I totally went off course from the nature of this thread, but I needed to vent:fungah:

Neb i think Duncan is one sick bastard. Thats what makes the fics so good:o :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :o

Thanks, even though one site I showed the fic at nominated him as "most pathetic fanfic character of all time :thud: "

which brings up nicely back on topic! :wink:

… I agree, though, about the more adult stories being better, as long as they’re maturely done- NC-17 written by a 12 year old is WRONG :noway: it seems that half of the R-rated ones are written for the pure reason of making it R-rated :noway:

i don’t really get why he blamed Squall and co. for his sisters death i think hes pretty evil i couldn’t shoot an unarmed person lol!

tidus is easily the most pathetic