Most annoying ff character (6 - 10)

Originally posted by Evangelion
Whoops sorry I’m not into rap that much, I was just making a prejuduced generalization, <i>I’m so sorry</i>. I should have read up on my black history and chose someone like DMX, so I can be right when I compare rappers to FF next time. Plus I wasn’t talking about specifics. Tuh.

Don’t mock me you fucking douche. Your analogy sucked, your information was inaccurate. I corrected you, be grateful you little shit.

That was unnecessarily harsh.

Stupid Yuffie! You with your habit of waving your fist in the area like some dub hotshot! And the materia stealing!? Arrrrgh! Don’t make me go there! Plus I REALLY hate your stupid Limit Breaks!

Anyway, I really like Selphie and Rikku! They are not annoying! Then again, that’s my personal opinion, so I really can only stand my ground on what I believe. Also…how is Rinoa so bad? I admit, she can be a little soap-opera-ish, but I still think she’s cool!

Oh yeah…make Seifer an option!! I really HATE that freak! He drives me crazy, he’s so uptight! And Seymour as well!!

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Don’t mock me you fucking douche. Your analogy sucked, your information was inaccurate. I corrected you, be grateful you little shit.

Oh, grow up, Sorc. Shouting childish insults at somebody because you know more about Tupac than she does isn’t going to get anything accomplished.

Damn, Sorc that is harsh. Bah she made a mistake, big deal. And Hiryuu’s right. Besides who cares? FF7 is the only RPG I know of (though of course there are bound to be many others) that features a black person as a main character. And why does she have to be grateful to someone correcting her?

Originally posted by PanamaJack
I dont’ know, Malak made a pretty decent Lancer for me. Although “Hell” seems like a fairly useless ability, it can do insane damage to groups of enemies if you match up the elemental weakness.

There are loads of better characters for that. Rafa at least was useful as an item-finder.

The chances of getting five enemies into position are horribly thin and if you are going to forget about his special skills, might as well use a random character.

Yes, bow down to the almighty forum bitch. Don’t expect me to suck your ass, you have lots of other mindless drones here for that. I don’t waste my time to please YOU.Oh the horror.

And why does she have to be grateful to someone correcting her?

he obviously thinks he’s king of the message boards. Now <i>there’s</i> a royal title.

Yea, but I hardly shoved my response down her throat. Her’s, however, specifically mocked me in a number of ways, which was just as unneccessary as my post.

I wouldn’t want you to suck my ass anyway, you may be into funky kinky shit like that, but not me. No thanks.

Well, Sorc, I think the main reason she got huffy in the first place was that your first response to her, while not totally out of line, was pretty rude. A lot of people tend to get defensive in such situations. You should keep that in mind if you want to avoid similar conflicts in the future.

It was hardly rude, and even if it was, it wasn’t so rude as to deserve a response that out right mocked me completly, and for what reason? I corrected her on an error she made. Should she be so offended? I would think not.

Calling someone’s analogy “shitty” is usually taken as a sign of rudeness. You know that.

No, I don’t, because I do it to everybody, all the time. Shit and all variations are firmly ingrained in my vocabulary.

Well I didn’t know you were such an outright individual! I’ll keep that in mind next time we clash. And just fucking chill. If you want to bite I’ll bite back, you’re not the only one here who can try to be mean. That’s life, and you completely blew it out of proportion, I wont mock you again, if you don’t unknowingly offend me. Try to be civil. I got the impression you were the type who doesn’t take things seriously on a message board anyways since you usually have the “I dont give a shit” attitude.

I don’t, I just don’t like people who try to mock me when I try to broaden your horizons.

This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Marge had to remind the bikers NOT to yell at their employers and call them bitches or skanks. Sorc, we know you mean well (your constructive criticism thread is well done), but some people don’t appreciate being sweared at. So unless you know it won’t cross a wire, could you just be a little careful who you talk to like that? Thanks, and sorry about that.

Probably not, cussing courses through my veins like blood. It’s eerie, actually, I’ve been cussing since 4th grade :x. I can’t not cuss.

Alright man, I’m sorry I just thought you were trying to get superior on me and basically felt stupid and got mad. Like I said I’ll keep that in mind next time about your vocab.

Nah, just informing.

Originally posted by Lord of Mana
Without a doubt GAU!!

Only if you can’t figure out what Rages to use.

Doctor Odine. Any man wearing a striped ferris-wheel looking collar has to be insane. And he bothered me, with his constant talk of the Junction Machine Ellone and all that nonsense.