Most annoying ff character (6 - 10)

I could only do ff6 - ff10 since I’ve only played those ones long enough to get to know all the characters, so feel free to vote other.
I chose Gau! He’s annoying and useless.

Yuffie is annoying and steals my materia.

Gau was annoying, and I also hated having him in my party. His specific abilities left me unable to control him and they were also a bitch to get in the first place.

No one really annoyed me, but if I have to chose one… It has to be Gau, he really was useless, I didn’t really use him.

There’s always that “obnoxious young girl” in the FF series for some reason. (Young Rydia/one of the twins in FF4, Relm in FF6, Yuffie in FF7, Selphie in FF8, Eiko in FF9).

But, my choice isn’t any of these, it’s Gau. Man, he was annoying. Filling his Rage skills were sorta fun though.

Rydia is not “Obnoxiou”, I would’ve call her “Naive”, only when she was young, I mean, she was 6 years old. But I agree Yuffie, Sephie, AND Rikku are a lot alike…

Selphie. She’s really annoying.

Tidus.

Urghhh! That Damned Jungle boy gau! He annoys me…-_- And anyway! Who would dare vote for Selphie? Shes on a constant Sugar rush…thats good!

Gau. Tidus is a close second.

I not mind the whole “Hyper girls”, probably because I know one in real life, and actually like her, she’s nice.

I put other, since I dislike those stupid twins, from FF4. They got on my nerves.

Originally posted by Muhen
Urghhh! That Damned Jungle boy gau! He annoys me…-_- And anyway! Who would dare vote for Selphie? Shes on a constant Sugar rush…thats good!

I dare to vote for Selphie! I mostly hate her cause of that stupid train song she sang though.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
I dare to vote for Selphie! I mostly hate her cause of that stupid train song she sang though.

Hah! I liked that song and I like Selphie. No but really I think she’s pretty kewl…

Dear god, Steiner was a pain in the arse. Going around and yelling something like “I have to save the princess” every 5 seconds gets annoying after a while.

And Gau isn’t useless if you’re willing to invest some time into him. I actually used him in my party for a while, and he’s capable of doing a LOT of damage. Most people just hate him because he’s a little trickier to figure out.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
Dear god, Steiner was a pain in the arse. Going around and yelling something like “I have to save the princess” every 5 seconds gets annoying after a while.

Panama, I salute you. I had been having trouble remembering what FF characters had annoyed me, and you finally reminded me. raises knife in salute

I still don’t get why people find Selphie so annoying, and still wonder why she’s even put on this list.

Eh, whateer. Unoriginal as it is, I vote for Gau.

Even though I’m pretty sure I voted for Eiko last time this topic was done. Oh well, that was a long time ago.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy

I still don’t get why people find Selphie so annoying, and still wonder why she’s even put on this list.

I wanted to put a character from every ff from 6 - 10, and I thought well she was the only character in ff8 which would most likely get voted for. Personally I like her…

Yeah, I’d say Steiner was pretty annoying…Him running around constantly saying something, no matter what it was, about the “Princess” was rather irritating in my opinion.

Other than him I had no problem with any other FF character that I can think of.

There are many characters that annoy me, but really only one that I truly disliked, and that’s Terra. All she ever did was bitch and complain about how lonely she was and how she needed to find love. She was ALWAYS complaining. She felt so sorry for herself when other people had it much worse off then her. That just really bugs me when people do that.

Other than that:

Yuffie. She was really weak, and she stole my materia. Yes, that sidequest was fun, but I still don’t like her.

Eiko. Just plain illogical. She keeps trying to break up Zidane and Dagger, thinking she actually has a chance. Also, she hangs out with MOOGLES!!! Well, at least she has an excuse (she’s only 6).

Steiner. I always hated how he was so ungrateful towards Zidane. Also, he kept calling Dagger, “princess” when they were trying to lay low. He isn’t quite as bad towards the end, though.

Personally, I liked Gau. I thought he was funny.

I didn’t like Gau. Quina was very funny. “Me want Food!” Quina DOES remind me of the King of Town.