Most annoying ff character (6 - 10)

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
The chances of getting five enemies into position are horribly thin and if you are going to forget about his special skills, might as well use a random character.

I used Hell as a secondary ability and I’ve found it at least as useful as a geomancer ability. It CAN do a lot of damage, its just a little sporadic. And no, you don’t need to have all 5 squares covered. In fact, if you position it correctly (say, against a wall or on a high pillar) you can get it to cover much less space.

I found, on average, I could get it to cover 3 or 4 squares with 2 or 3 enemies on them. If I wanted I could bust out my probability skills, but with between 1 and 6 (or 7?) hits with each ability, theres a pretty decent chance to make contact a least a couple times. I’m not saying this is the most RELIABLE way to cause damage, but it can be useful (especially with a melee class which can’t really use spells as a secondary ability).

As for Rafa, I made her a priest (a pretty good one too). Its nice to have an attack for a priest that doesn’t use MP and doesn’t require you to get in the opponents face.

I can only say Yuffie. I must be the only person who found her when not on the primary continent. The only reason I let the bitch join is because she was the ONLY DAMN RANDOM ENCOUNTER in that area. It was this one island with a forest where you’re supposed to steal zeo nuts from the goblins (I was trying to breed a gold chocobo, go figure) and she just KEPT POPPING UP!

Finally, I let her join and THEN got the darn goblins.

Naturally, being the idiot I am, I tried to drop her off at her hometown, and lost my materia.
GRAAAAAAAH!

There have only been 2 FF characters that annoyed the hell out of me. Gau and Yuffie. Gau was a worthless piece of shit, his father should have just threw him in the river.And as for, Yuffie. Her atitude and the fact that she stole my materia made me wish I could just let the Don have her.

What the hell is a geomancer by the way?

A character who uses earth based spells (hence the beginning of the word “Geo”)

Yes plus it’s said that they’re strong against elemental attacks as well such as fire, ice, or lightning

Oh ok, thankx.

Gotta be Palom and Porom, the brat and sprat of the FF series.
It just looks stupid opening the menu and seeing a serious character like Cecil surrounded by them on either side.

i reckon its tidus from ffx. he is such a gimp

Woo! 35 votes! Go me!
There’s obviously a lot of scope for the annoyingness of some ff characters. (Gau)
p:unch::

Aeris. She dies…why do i have to level her?

Originally posted by Amerycinsycho
Aeris. She dies…why do i have to level her?

For fun! And Is kind of a challenge, I got her Final Limit Break, quite good.

Originally posted by Danryd6677
For fun! And Is kind of a challenge, I got her Final Limit Break, quite good.

Oooh! Wat was it?

I got it, but forget what it did. It was pretty good I think. I liked her limit break where it would charge up the other two characters to limit break.

Yeah, I like that limit break, too. And the Final Limit Break was… uhh, I think she full recoverd all your party and… I think that was all, but it was helpful!

Most annoying “character” out of all the FF’s is the Judges from FFTA but from 6-10 I’m gonna have to go with Gau for his all around uselessness (without mass amounts of time collecting rages)

Originally posted by Danryd6677
Yeah, I like that limit break, too. And the Final Limit Break was… uhh, I think she full recoverd all your party and… I think that was all, but it was helpful!

She completely restored you party and made you invincible for a while. Cool.

FF6- I found Terra to be too much of a wimp. I know that she had a lot resting on her but you’d think that she’d live up to it a lot sooner than she did.

FF7- Sephiroth. Not to say that he wasn’t cool as hell I just hated his whole Oedipus complex and the fact that he could do that “disappear and leave the good guys hanging” trick. After the third or fourth time he did that I had seen it enough.

FF8- Rinoa. I know that her weakness could be made up for with proper work and junctioning, but her limit breaks were just too random for me. That and she was really whiny. I’d agree with Squall about not taking her too seriously about her rebellions.

FF9- Eiko. She’s six and she’s horning in on Zidane constantly? Unless she’s really a different species and a six year old to us is like an 18 year to her. I dunno. That and she never became useful to me either from the fact that she wasn’t or I didn’t get any kick ass skills…

gau cuz of his uselessness

:runaway:
Out of all the Final Fantasy games I think their is only one annoying character. Edward (FF4) he is absolutely useless. He can’t hit anything and the ability ‘hide’ what is the use in that.

Hey there Karl :slight_smile: By the way, EDWARD ROCKS!!! But nah, I really hate Vivi. He’s cool, totally ass kcking magic but I just hated the whole goofy ditz thing.