Lost Prophets

About 30% of Hoobastank is ok if you dont listen too carefully, The reason(song) is pure shite though.

Lostprophets are pretty good, the fist album is better than the second, I reccomend for sure, and we still kill the old way, goodbye tonight is probably their worst song.

Incubus are really good, the older stuff is best (make yourself album)

Aaaahh- but my two favorite albums are with Paul Di’Anno… explain that one, grasshopper! Okay, okay, you’re right- I hate Blaze Bayley!

I don’t even really know what hardcore punk is, but it’s fans seem arrogant and elitist, so I don’t know if I could like it even if it were good.

Why do you guys talk so much about music you hate?

Then why wouldn’t you like it? It seems you just promote a band you like and bash anyone who thinks differently.

'Sycho has a very valid point.

But anywho, Hardcore Punk is a bastard genre.

You win that one, Paul’s Albums were awesome.
I actually preferred Dickinson solo to Maiden with Di’Anno, but Maiden with Di’Anno does beat Maiden with Dickinson, I think.

Also a very good point.

I used to like Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja. But I’ve listened to their albums in hopes of more, but there isn’t. I really don’t know why you have such an over appreciation for these types of bands Hades, they aren’t anything special nor ever will be. If you want to share your musical tastes, go down to the mall and look for some thirteen year old girls with pink studded belts.

exploited edit: Sex and violence. sex…and voilence :o

Hey shut your mouth.

…I have a pink studded belt :\

fgt

Don’t mind Hades, sycho. He’s just a big noob that thinks he’s elitist! Shit, he isn’t even elite! NOOB

You can tell a guys a real poser (my neighbor’s son) when he goes around bragging he has a bootleg CD of a live recording of Bush made 10 years ago!----

Explain to me what Bush has to do with this conversation. Note: if you say they’re hardcore punk, I’ll keel you.

And Bush played hardcore Junk not Punk!Music conversation just reminded me of my neighbor’s son who likes to show me his “rare” cd’s of Bush, Nirvana,Rancid.He goes to swap meets and buys bootleg cd’s and tells me he is the coolest kid in his school because he has them and gives scans of them to me and his friends so everyone will know he has them.
I don’t know why he bothers telling me because i am 35 and not understanding of the music he listens to.Maybe he talks to me because he knows i play old SNES RPG’S.Or maybe he wants to talk to me because i am about the same age as his mom and she is usually having a freaked out flashback because of her acid poping days.
Or you can tell you have troubles when a monster called X-Death is trying to revive himself by taking possession of your girlfriend!----

Lol, this post is a joke, right? You call his point valid before I even respond (and believe me, there are so many options here…) and then go on to contradict both of yourselves in the next line by agreeing with my presumption anyway. Way to go, man.

Then why wouldn’t you like it? It seems you just promote a band you like and bash anyone who thinks differently.
I find people with the audacity to invert the truth just completely fucking… whoa. Man, I just don’t know about people anymore. What you described is what everyone BUT me has been doing in this thread since the beginning. You should re-gander some of the posts, then take a look at Steves thread, where I supported the band’s mediocrity despite it’s flaws because it has so many good points.

Seriously, do people get off on calling me what they are or something?

Ramza, your clownin’ was funny for a bit, but stop. It’s getting really annoying and I might report you to an admin, bitch.

Hades, try listening to BaRNiDa, or even Mourning Star. They can be found on Pure Volume.

Dragonquester, no. Just because someone is having a music discussion doesn’t mean that you can randomly insert something about some kind of music without it pertaining to the discussion. That would be like someone going on and on about Wild Arms in an Earthbound thread.

Uhhhhhhhhh, 180! 200 points.

See Hades, you just argue and argue and you don’t really have much to say besides your opinion, and you expect everyone to believe it. Then when you know you’re arguing the losing fight, you PULL A 180 FOR 200 POINTS!

So far you’ve basically said the Lost Prophets are good cause they are rock, they are hard, and they do things well. Also, they do not play with spoons (So they can’t possibly be original). Don’t you usually talk about how awesome each members works together, how well the drums smooth along with the guitar. How good the lead singer is cause he can get so high, or something.

You’re just an interesting fellow to observe, bitch.

Holy shit.
Ramza, you basically said what everyone says to hades.
Now let’s watch as he somehow finds a way around it.

He’s a beaut, I’m tellin’ ya! He’s a beaut!