In Case You Were Unaware

I though everyone knew this allready…
bizzaro

:stuck_out_tongue:

It says that in other certain people’s profiles too and everyone knows the “truth”…just because it says male or female doesn’t mean anything in a profile, at rpgc.

I know that, but in the other forum, people had being saying “he” about him. He agreed, sort of. Then I checked it out and saw that.

From the looks of it, Val never even faked it, he just acted very feminine, given how so many people seem to know.

That post made me crack up. Sorry Ion.

He did so. For the past year and a half he acted like a girl, a lesbian more specifically until lately when word got out somehow and Val actually admitted it. Why else would we be talking about it if we all knew?

So Val, is really a guy? Well that sure explains a lot.

:fungah: Yeah, like what?

um… er… I don’t know. Just stuff, okay!

No, see, when he first showed up as Masked Germanian, he told us all that he was a she - a girl. So I’ve treated him as such for however long he’s been here.

And honestly, I really doubt that many of you knew. Especially the number of people who are saying that they knew - I doubt it.

But meh, whatever.

Its not that hard to figure out, since he told us his gender, and he had “male” in his profile. you don’t have to be friggen Matlock to figure this mystery out

So? Sohee had female in his profile, but I don’t know the story behind that one. And I was thinknig Val was a girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl, but I wasn’t sure. These boards are so controversial :open_mouth:

I’m 100% certain I saw Val say he was a guy on these very boards.

I haven’t even been here very long, but I’m pretty sure I saw that, too. But the point is every man has his feminine side, but some have different ways of expressing it. For example, I use women’s public restrooms, does that make me a female…no. Because if I was, I’d probably get a lot more attention.

The point is both of you probably weren’t around when he was doing his act. if he said it recently then yeah, obviously you’d get the hint but a lot of us haven’t since he’s pretty much given off the impression that he was female. Thanks for admitting Val, we all finally have something to talk about :stuck_out_tongue:

I read most of the RPGC fics before I came here and Val was always female in those so I always thought he was female. I was pretty surprised when it turned he wasn’t.

I’ve only been here for a year (only a few days short of a year, actually). COmpared to some of you guys, I guess you could call that ‘new’.

There, i changed my gender to female on my profile, so everyone send me gifts and money through paypal and give me all of your attention

tee hee

Yeah, Right…clever, but since most everyone here knows you’re a male, it’ll never work.

Yeah, that’s what I was getting at earlier, but it sounds like (s)he brought it up somewhere on the RP board so that might explain it.

SHUT UP AND SEND ME MONEY!

tee hee :biggrin: