In Case You Were Unaware

umm…I’m still broke, and this thread has now officialy reached three pages
anyone want to place wagers through Paypal on how long it takes to reach four pages(j/k) but I’ll post the odds

In one hour: 1-100
In Three Hours 1-50
In Six Hours 1-10
By Midnight EST 1-1
By Midnight CDT 2-1
anyone who notices my last sentence is a run on of 2 sentences needing a comma, period and Capitalization 50-1

Sohee’s a guy?

I…I dont know how to respond to this, be it purging through nuclear fire, or crying.

how about by not posting, I think that would make everyone happy

Neither of you really helped, although deadtear at least implied Sohee’s maleness through his shock. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d go with the purging through nuclear fire.

Would’nt make me happy, and that’s all that matters. Although I think if you vanished from existence even you would be happy.

Ok, last time I checked Val’s look-up says he’s a boy. And, he once said so on on of my bourds.

Been there, done that. When I was at AllRPG, some guy revealed he was a woman and a lesbian as a joke (joke lasted two weeks) and it led to some really crappy issues creeping to the surface with certain individuals.

Hence why I don’t care who’s who. Especially at RPGC.

I was gonna say I’m pretty sure everyone knows I’m a guy until I read further past that.

It takes people who don’t know you as anything other than Sohee a little while to figure it out. Same with Alice.

Hasn’t this been up before?
Or do I have an incredible sense of Deja Vu?

DING DING DING Page three! :smiley:

You missed it by about 14 hours there. I’d have said it for you but whatshisname beat me to it.

Um to get to the actual point of the thread. I really dont see what the big deal is. Act like you wanna act, be who you wanna be, it’s the god damn internet. As long as you’re fine with yourself, who the fuck cares what anyone else thinks.

dt (but not DT! >:O) speaks the truth; listen to him. I mean, he’s fine with himself. He lets everyone know who he is through his title. It’s an artistic expression of his inner beauty on par with the Last Supper or Melting Clocks or Dogs Playing Poker.

As for Sohee and Alice, why do you think some of the people that have been here longer call them Flintedge and Dai Ryuujin? Some cute little pet names? Or some sinster plot? Or is it more because they changed their names and internet-genders? I, being a conspiracy theorist, must go with the sinister plot.

Yeah, I changed my name for Halloween to match my avatar. But y’know, it’s like taking down Christmas lights. I figured Halloweens only 364 days away now. I might not use the avatar again, but I could keep the name just in case.

Eh, I already knew. There were lots of breadcrumbs.

Huh. I’m flattered you automatically connect me with this. :stuck_out_tongue:

But uh, my mom’s a dad?

Awww… that’s not what I meant :stuck_out_tongue:

Afraid so, Cala. Not like it’s any more fucked up that anything else I’ve done.

And there you go, people. I finally posted here. And I figure I shouldn’t have to confirm or deny anything, as so many of you are absolutely sure about what I am now.

I know what you are!!!

You are Val, Queen of the Losers.

Nuf said

You’re still my Val. :slight_smile: