If RPGC were representative of the US (or world)

Further to my earlier comments, I would also become official slayer of stupidity and any acts of. Anyone proven of commiting an act of stupidity will be killed by ironic punishment.

I call New Zealand!

And I’ll have: CANADAAAAA!!!

I’ll take France! My first act: National motto changed to “Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!”

I’m pretty sure we’d manage to run the world into the ground even faster than the current set of world regimes.

However, under us, the process would be much more entertaining. :smiley:

No-one gets Australia but me!

I would make it a land of sun, surf, women in skimpy clothing and clubbing with free nookie for everyone who was willing to put some effort in.

In other words, I would leave it as it is :stuck_out_tongue:

BOOYA!

Oh yeah, The official world meetings would have to be held here, just cause our parties would rock so damn much :stuck_out_tongue:

Since people are saying what countries they would want, I would take Japan, Germany, and Italy, :mwahaha: and peace to the world would be absolute. :enguard: :wave: :hahaha;

But could RPGC bring peace to the world…I wonder?

Probably. Most of us are too lazy to fight, and anyone who causes trouble could simply be band. :ah-ha!:

I got dibs on the UK and China and Korea and Iceland!

I would take russia, there i would build a secret Lab in the depths of siberia, i would kiddnap top scientists from around the globe and imprison them there, forcing them to research gentetic Engenearing, human cloning, and advanced weapons technology. I would then create a vastly superior undefeatable, army of super soldiers, and use them to conquer the world. Then I’d move somewhere warm.

when the world was mine i would force all people to worship me as a god, and the scientists would be forced to research life-elongating drugs so i would never die: food synthesisers to end world hunger, and cures for all diseases. :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :fungah:

I don’t see why not.

Not bloody likely! My Packs of Cyborganic Ninja Wolves would beat yo Supersoldiers into the ground! They’d be all ninja-like, but because they’re pack animals, they’d automatically counter the “More Ninjas in a given area=Less power individually” rule! If anything, they’d be stronger!

You know, I hate to say it, but that’s one of the best lines of reasoning I’ve ever heard.

dibs on sweden, and ireland, and scotland, and i’m taking new zealand too. suck it, val.

The hellyou are, Charlemagne! I called it, and I’ll kill you before I let you take it!

Get the hell away from Ireland! MINE. As this is my thread, I get automatic YOINK powers on anything I want and am YOINK-proof.

Scotland is part of the UK, so no you don’t get it. You also don’t get Northern Ireland.

I seriously hope that if RPGC where ruling over the world that it’d be a theocracy or dictatorship of some kind.

And if a theocracy, that god would be …

:mwahaha: Me!

No, me!

Me, me, me.

Me too!

BEWARE, I LIVE!

WTf? i’m charlemagne, I will take any thing I want by force.

Force won’t work in a RPGC controlled world. Unless it’s by some secret ninja force or underground criminal rings.

… Well damn, both of those have been mentioned, so I need an alternative. I KNOW I KNOW. Vampire rabbits. Nobody suspects them. will rule the world!

I like that people are simply claiming countries, as if they now own them. Since that’s the case, I’d like to ask everyone who already has a country to share 10%-25% with me, as I am now claiming the USA (except Hawaii, it’s taken) and Russia (yes, all of it). Also, I want Cuba…just somewhere warm.

Then, I’d rebuild the CSSR military and use it and the USA military to overpower anyone who wasn’t on my side, and steal their countries. Once I had control of the world, I’d have “won” and would have quit the game by dividing control amoung the people I like the most.

Hmmm…I can’t believe I actually put that much thought into it.

Screw it, I’ll jsut beat people up and take their countries.

And Yar, you need to be prez before Sin.