I need help with Final Fantasy V ;.;

I didn’t level up. I fought every battle and gained a level after every boss by training in the respective areas. I beat the game at Level 40 fairly easily. And IronGiants are the best way to level up, except for AP leveling; the best way to level AP is to fight Movers in the Cleft of Dimension. A trio of Movers is worth 199 AP.

Movers? So I just go to Tycoon Castle void access area, and move around in the desert area to find movers?

No, they’re at the VERY END of the N-Zone dungeon. The area with the crystalized trees and vines abound. It’s called the Cleft of Dimension.

Oh… damn.

Well, besides Movers; easiest way to gain AP?

Hmm… well, pretty much anything in the Cleft is good for about 25-30 AP a fight. Or the Magic Pots in Phoenix Tower. Feed them Elixir until they quit the battle, and you get 100 AP.

i recommend the movers since they also give a LOT of Gil…

But, you really think a level 28, and below party could make it that far?

it’s hard , and there are MANY bosses on the way to X-Death,

i think get the Lithographs first, the quests should help you to boost up your characters

I know, but that damn Stoker… I had 4 Ninjas, so I can throw my Lghtning Skills, as all characters… I died in like, 4 hits. (3 Blaze + Brain Suck on remaining character = Not Cool).

i use the traitor-tactic to level up:

kill one or two characters then the remaining characters will get more exp.

It’s hard in the beginning, you will have to find suitable enemies for only a few characters

Thats how i leveled up,

One Character(Summoner) + 2Irongiants+ Odin = 20000Exp

Odin… I can find where? If it’s in World 1 or 2, I’m outta luck. And where are IronGiants?

try in the desert stage, but first get Odin! (Enter Val ctacombs by the western cave to meet him)

Irongiants appear in the castle section of the N-Zone

Val? The closest town to that I know of is Bal… same thing?

…bad translation?

yepp the same, translation mistake

I gotta get the actual cartridge… these translations suck…

By the way, is there any type of trick to beating bosses? Example: In FF6, you can cast Vanish, and then Doom on bosses, and it’d always work.

Or is there any duplicate item glitch?

i 'm sorry don’t know any tricks, i beat them all by levelling up…

=’(

“I AM… THE PIANO MASTER!”

Always good to hear. =)

seems like you played all pianos :slight_smile:

Yeah. That mirage village rocks… they got an Inn, for 70GP sleep there… but behind the Pub and around the corner, is a amphorical vase, that heals you free…

I think I wasted 10,000 gold on Doom there.

Just to tell you it is better to have characters who do one type of thing. The classes are sort of split into 3 types, skill such as hunter and ninja, magic such as wht and black mages and warrior like knight and lancer. I think it is best to have one warrior, one skill and two casters. It is also best to not mix them like don’t teach knight’s summon magic.