I need help with Final Fantasy V ;.;

Okay, I beat Ex-Death okay (I didn’t know my Fire3 did 2500+ damage, and I forgot I picked up a MagiShuriken earlier = 3500 damage). I had all but one black mages, and the remaining has !throw, and !$toss. Man, it was pretty cool.

Okay, I got one of the Lithographs, and Richter Belmont, you were right about when Tycoon castle is engulfed into the void. Faris was in the castle, but left to help Burtz and Krile (Cara) out of the Antlions hole. AFTERWARDS, Reina is sucked into the void, and Faris is NOT.

Oh, and the three weapons I chose; Excalibur, Magus Rod, and Masamune. I always have 2 mages in the party, one time/black, and one white. And usually a knight, and samurai. But I got !equipkatana now, so I can use Masamune with any job of that specific character. (Monk + Katana = Rocks).

I chose Excalibur as first too, :slight_smile:

however it is not my strongest weapon,

no one of the sealed weapon can surpass the power of the two best swords

the other Lithographs are easy to find, but i recommend to go to mirage village

It’s hidden shops are full of mighty spells, and you can buy elixirs and useful

accessories

And if everyone mastered a lot of jobs, they will become a Killerteam!

cause mastering a job increases the Bare-Stats

Sorry I didn’t see this topic earlier. I could have told you that X-Death is much easier to beat with protection from Golem, Float and Carbuncle. Golem to block powerful attacks like VaccuumWave, Float protects you from Earth Shaker and Carbuncle bounces back those irritating Level 3 spells and the Flare and Holy that he sometimes decides to cast. But congratulations on winning one of the hardest REQUIRED fights in FFV!

I loved the battle GALUF Vs. X-DEATH!

the baddie X-Death couldn’t defeat a senile old geezer… lol

however i think X-Death’s last form looks kinda cool,

Setz you were in Fork tower yet?

Fork… tower? Is that the place with Stoker, the guy who splits in four, and you have to hit the right one? I’m stuck at that part…

Where is Mirage Village?

Oh, and Dalton of Zeal, I only used Golem. I needed to be un-reflected so I can cast Cure and stuff. And I didn’t use float for some reason. shrugs

Oh, and Richter Belmont, what job level is considered mastered?

Bartz - Level 26
LV3 Knight

Fight
!Guard
!LV5 Summon
Item

Faris - Level 27
LV4 Samurai

Fight
!$toss
!Critt
Item

Reina - Level 25
LV3 White Mage

Fight
!White
!LV4 Red
Item

Krile (Cara) - Level 25
LV3 Black Mage

Fight
!Black
!LV3 Time
Item

Bartz is my Excalibur wielder, Faris is my Masamune wielder, and one of the remaining two has Magus Rod.

you have to follow the new path from crescent island (down) in one of the forests

is mirage village, to enter it run around (but stay within the forest)

instead of monsters mirage village will appear

(Doesn’t $toss work on stoker? i beat him with attack-all spells/summons)

and no fork tower is the tower near crescent village, the temple your within is the

Bridge/wind temple

Oh… that tower

The last time I played FFV, about 3 or 4 years ago, I was stuck there… where you gotta split into two teams, and kill the bosses at the top? I beat the first one, but the other one was too hard…

I try not to use Attack-all magic and attacks on Stoker… I only got like, 6000 gold remaining, and Fire3, spanning 4 enemies does like, 1000 damage. But to a single, it does 2500+.

Stoker has 20,000 HP.

You mean Omniscient? he is hard, bring a blue mage with high level Aero spells

If I remember correctly, Carbuncle is a great help in the Omniscient fight. Minitaurus should be beaten with plain old physical attacks.

I beat the Physical Attack one, but the Magical Attack one… I think he used Reset if you used Physical attacks on him, the magic that restarts the battle.

!$toss is considered physical… right?

Yup two times $toss should do (at least they work when i finish him)

What level were you? !$toss depends on level, and defense of enemy. If it takes two !$toss tries for you, then I must be same level to do same amount as you.

; . ;

hmmm i was between Lv 35-40 i think, i did about 6000 damage

With !$toss? =o

yup with toss, but i dont use it anymore (although i’m a veeeeeeeery rich man by now :wink:

well the right boss isn’t very hard i usually made Butz and Faris a samurai and had them

slice him away.

Krile and Rena went to left.

FYI, you can cast Berserk on Omniscient, but DON’T! It will work and he will stop casting magic, but his attacks do over 2000 damage each, and he pulls them off relentlessly.

And for the love of Odoryuk, I HATE Stoker/Stalker. $Toss is your best bet, but I hear the SShot with the Blood Sword works too.

if you have patience you can also get the brave sword, train it and use it with Sshot,

but it’s a nice idea… think I’ll have to try it.

Rargh. Damn Stoker!

I could have gotten the Bloodsword, but when I opened the chest, two YellowDrgns were waiting for me. And I didn’t want to fight them at level 19-22. So I just DustB’d outta there.

Brave Sword? Location?

Oh, and you didn’t answer my question. What job level is considered mastered?

Setz, Job Level mastery depends on the Job in question. Once you learn the last ability, you have mastered the job and instead of AP progress, the game displays the text “MASTER” along with some shiny gold stars.

Please consult the list here: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/ff5/classes.shtml

Dalton , a question in FF5, where did you level up?

I killed thousands of Irongiants in the Castle section in the X-Zone by using Odin…