I like...swords?

Originally posted by lord-of-shadow

dear god, i wants a sword like that… drools

and i have a nice katana hanging on a wall in my bedroom…

SWEEEEEETTTT!!!:smiley:

I want that NOW!!!

Thinks very evil thoughts

I own a katana, and a scythe; and I know how to use them. MwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Woo… I want to get some sort of sword some time.
I have a dagger…

I don’t have one in my house by my grandpa is a collector of weapons of all types. Among other things he has a few nice Glaives, shortswords and (Hear this) a REAL katana. I swear, if it’s not real it’s the best imitation I’ve ever seen, it’s already 15 years old and it can cut a steel table in two (In fact it did once).

I’ve been wanting a dagger for years… But I’m way too picky. Besides, I think you have to be 18 to buy them, so I haven’t really had much time to look (chances of finding one in these parts of the country are less than slim). Couldn’t really buy one in Canada and hope they’d let me bring it with me to Sweden, especially considering I went home in the summer of 2002. =P The people at the airports were so picky…

Originally posted by Evangelion

EDIT: Yes, LS they can be very expensive depending on who made them and such. I guess they’re worth it for sparring.

Yeah, they’re really, really nice…sighs Every time I go in the shop I just stand there staring at them…wondering if I can steal one and go raid the games store. lol :slight_smile:

when I’m older I may buy a Gladius of some sorts and probably a Desert Eagle .50, but currently I own no weapons in my house except for the power of MY MIND!

Originally posted by Nulani
I own a katana, and a scythe; and I know how to use them. MwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

So you cut your grass with the scythe (thats what they were made for)?

This is my sexy knife. Obsidion blade, pink marble handle WITH FOSSILS. You can see through the blade too .

Edit: I forgot it’s geocities, so copy/paste ><

Originally posted by Merlin
when I’m older I may buy a Gladius of some sorts and probably a Desert Eagle .50, but currently I own no weapons in my house except for the power of MY MIND!

Which means you have no weapons at all.

Originally posted by Cala
Which means you have no weapons at all.

Wrong Cala. Man’s greatest wepon is his mind. Haven’t you ever heard of:

The penis mightier than the sword.

or

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
?

Katana, wasisachi or whatever it’s spelled, swallow (twin blade thing, small though), curved dagger and a pocket knife, that’s all I got in weapon department.

A Wakizashi, Zero. A frickin’ Wakizashi. That’s what I’m gonna get this year if possible.

I was in a shop that sold antiques today, and they had swords and daggers all over the wall… Ugly ones, alas, but still! whines for a while

Fine Bahamut, he has a tiny weapon. Jeez. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Rountree
So you cut your grass with the scythe (thats what they were made for)?

No. I use it as a weapon; which it is fully functional, and even quite effective, as.

Hmm, well no. I do have a katana letter opener that’s about 20cm long… and there’s that lightsaber keychain that came with Jedi Knight II.:enguard:

Originally posted by Ex_Smurf
Hmm, well no. I do have a katana letter opener that’s about 20cm long… and there’s that lightsaber keychain that came with Jedi Knight II.:enguard:

I’m not sure if plastic (or whatever those little things are made of) counts. :stuck_out_tongue: